Toast The Singles Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not with that lady in particular.

I did meet a very lovely lady online though. I wasn't really expecting it but we've hit it off famously :)

That's brilliant! Which website were you on? Have you met in person? I'm so excited for you.

How about yourself Mebby? Any update on the mystery man? :)

He's been taking care of me while I've been sick. Every time I see him I like him a bit more...but we're still taking it slow :)

That's brilliant! Which website were you on? Have you met in person? I'm so excited for you.

He's been taking care of me while I've been sick. Every time I see him I like him a bit more...but we're still taking it slow :)

Wasn't actually a dating website, met her through a friend initially on Insta.

Haven't met in person just yet, it's in the works though. Thanks buddy :)

That sounds promising! :)

I'm a massive coffee drinker! So yes, just something easy like that I think.

You can normally tell whether or not it's worth pursuing based on that first interaction.

Whoops, sorry, don't know who I confused you with there!

That's true. The worst kinds of first dates though are the drawn out ones over a meal or something if it's not going well. If it's going fabulously over a coffee then you have the option of extending, but if it's awkward then a whole dinner is excruciating!!!

Oh yeah, I definitely agree.

Made the dinner mistake once, never again. That comes after first impressions!

Hahaha same. I had the worst first date ever that was supposed to be a dinner but after entree I said "sorry, I'm going to have to cut it short and just leave it here" and went on my merry way. I just couldn't stomach the thought of giving that man another minute of my time. He was awful.

Hahaha same. I had the worst first date ever that was supposed to be a dinner but after entree I said "sorry, I'm going to have to cut it short and just leave it here" and went on my merry way. I just couldn't stomach the thought of giving that man another minute of my time. He was awful.
Wow! I'm not sure the guy can do that on a date haha. What was so wrong about him Meb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back