Analysis The Small Things

Remove this Banner Ad

Its days like this I love being a moderator :confused:
Boring!
Was going to enjoy that, I'll have to pretend I don't like Dylan and Raman again now.

Oh Channel 7 you little minxes.

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/...out-tennis-sexiest-woman-20160125-gmdihd.html

Channel Seven has quietly removed a tweet and online news story focusing on the "sexiest woman" of the Australian Open.

The network, the official broadcaster of the tennis championships, tweeted photos of No. 5 seed Maria Sharapova and Canada's Eugenie Bouchard along with a link to a story where readers could "Check out the sexiest woman [sic] at the Australian Open".

What a fine ambassador is Hamish McWhatever. At least he didn't go the grope. Aza would've decked him with any luck.

After taking out the 2013 Australian Open, two time winner Victoria Azarenka was asked by commentator Hamish McLachlan if she would be spending her $2.43 million prize money on "shoes and bags".

Last edited:
Boom ! Equality.

* just because he treats people equally doesn't mean he's not a knob
Hame could not ask 'lady' tennis players about shoes and bags - or grope attractive young weather presenters - and he'd still be a knob

Listening to Keith today, he was struggling to keep his casualness. He seems ready to go all Ragnar Lothbrok on the AFL. I for one would follow him into battle.
I would follow Ragnar Lothbrok's missus wherever she went. The warrior princess she does is total bad ass and clearly holds her own......AND sexy as all hell.

See what I did there? Acknowledged her other abilities before her looks. At least that is what I was trying to do

May have had a few too many tonight

I would follow Ragnar Lothbrok's missus wherever she went. The warrior princess she does is total bad ass and clearly holds her own......AND sexy as all hell.

See what I did there? Acknowledged her other abilities before her looks. At least that is what I was trying to do

May have had a few too many tonight
You do know that the order of acknowledgements doesn't change the fact as it can be seen unfavorably? The fact that you brought up her looks at all can be frowned upon, because her appearance is never relevant when talking about her abilities.

Note: You don't always have to refer to a women's appearance if at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know that the order of acknowledgements doesn't change the fact as it can be seen unfavorably? The fact that you brought up her looks at all can be frowned upon, because her appearance is never relevant when talking about her abilities.

But how am I meant to remind my mates that I am straight unless I talk about boning whenever a girl is brought up?

Haha fair enough, i am going to go with, I am trying hard to approach things in line with some of the discussion started back in December, but I was also well drunk and therefore clumsy with the delivery.

Now I am probably just tired and hungover.

Portia.........whatever envelope you're pushing. I love you. Its a non thing for me. I have blonde hair extensions stuck in my carpet because my daughter wants to look beautiful. She is gorgeous to me, but shed rather take the other path to try and impress others. I dont get it, but when i see my girl without any make up, or issues, and pimples that she can talk about, you need to change your side of the story a little bit. This sexist thing and not excepting women is pushed too far. Way too far. My wife works in a mine, she works alongside big burly blokes that she has to deal with, she gives and takes as they do. She's a petite woman, and pretty. Which blows all your theory's out of the water. There is no line in our family. Its all about who helps and hugs who and birthdays, and cooking to celebrate that. My wife will often crank the barby up while i just chill, because she wants to. My kids run riot, they are grown up with my grandkids and dogs. My house at times is a bloody shambles. What i'm getting at is you need to stop putting the typical male aussie in a judgment box.

Walk a mile in someones shoes.

Portia.........whatever envelope you're pushing. I love you. Its a non thing for me. I have blonde hair extensions stuck in my carpet because my daughter wants to look beautiful. She is gorgeous to me, but shed rather take the other path to try and impress others. I dont get it, but when i see my girl without any make up, or issues, and pimples that she can talk about, you need to change your side of the story a little bit. This sexist thing and not excepting women is pushed too far. Way too far. My wife works in a mine, she works alongside big burly blokes that she has to deal with, she gives and takes as they do. She's a petite woman, and pretty. Which blows all your theory's out of the water. There is no line in our family. Its all about who helps and hugs who and birthdays, and cooking to celebrate that. My wife will often crank the barby up while i just chill, because she wants to. My kids run riot, they are grown up with my grandkids and dogs. My house at times is a bloody shambles. What i'm getting at is you need to stop putting the typical male aussie in a judgment box.

Walk a mile in someones shoes.

Oh dear. You're just not getting it at all mate.

Portia's walked more miles in more shoes then you and me put together. She's smarter then you and me put together. She's asking blokes like you and me to ask some hard questions and walk a mile in her shoes because she's walked a bloody hard road.

The typical male aussie is in a judgement box because we've acted bloody badly. If you can't see that...geeze.

l2RaPhzQeY4ODghNK.gif

according to the world clock it's 3.40 am there- not the best time to be debating or thinking about important things. Even without VB. Put some footy on the telly and rest up, mate.

Portia's walked more miles in more shoes then you and me put together. She's smarter then you and me put together. She's asking blokes like you and me to ask some hard questions and walk a mile in her shoes because she's walked a bloody hard road.

The typical male aussie is in a judgement box because we've acted bloody badly. If you can't see that...geeze.
Is that right mate? And how do you know this? How do you know how many miles ive walked? Ive put quite a few personal things up around here, how about you back your judgment of me mate?

I think you're a sheep, deal with it and explain.

Portia's walked more miles in more shoes then you and me put together. She's smarter then you and me put together. She's asking blokes like you and me to ask some hard questions and walk a mile in her shoes
WRONG. Try again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back