The Soundwave Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems Adelaide may be losing Soundwave after Perth had already lost it's standing in the calendar

This is crap, absolute crap. A couple of flogs standing outside the grounds taking decibel readings then complaining to the council and getting their own way. I don't see them doing the same with the noise of the V8s nor the after race concerts which are every bit as loud. Nor Big Day Out for that matter. Oh s**t, what about Futures. Hang on, how about every ******* outdoor music festival where, if they are on the eastern side of town, I can hear on the breeze from my place which is ~7km away.

Absolute crap.

This is crap, absolute crap. A couple of flogs standing outside the grounds taking decibel readings then complaining to the council and getting their own way. I don't see them doing the same with the noise of the V8s nor the after race concerts which are every bit as loud. Nor Big Day Out for that matter. Oh s**t, what about Futures. Hang on, how about every ******* outdoor music festival where, if they are on the eastern side of town, I can hear on the breeze from my place which is ~7km away.

Absolute crap.
******* NIMBYs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back