The Spangher Factor

wheels08

Senior List
Apr 2, 2007
Home
AFL Club
Sydney
Isn't Sam Reid under a bit of an injury cloud? Would be a shame if he missed out based on matchups.
Yeah it seemed like it was just a precaution last night, I would say that it would take a lot to stop him from playing. Grand finals are difficult to come across. Same with Jordan Lewis

Hawthorn are unbeaten on the MCG with Spangher in the side, he needs to play to ensure a Hawthorn win.

Just the sight of Spangher walking calmly on the MCG is enough to strike fear into those Swans players. ;)

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Apart from the lol to be had from Sydney winning and buddy tearing them a new one, I'd really like to see this bloke play in a premiership.

I'm on the Spangher bandwagon. I want him to start by getting a game first.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Reality is that the Spangherwaggon is more like one of those beaten up old 1970's millard caravans that pies fans see a lot of during their annual holidays.
Hawthorn fans just the third bunch of fans to deify him, but some act like its something new.

Has been much loved and much respected at 3 clubs now. Terrific bloke and damn good on his day, but after next Sat he will have been listed at 3 strong clubs but no medal around his neck.

Solid journeyman these days....but he's the Anti-Pyke.

Mar 5, 2005
Between the Big Sticks
AFL Club
West Coast
The New Dipper

SPANGHER%20Matt.png
Robert-DiPierdomenico-moustache-1.jpg

Hawthorn are unbeaten on the MCG with Spangher in the side, he needs to play to ensure a Hawthorn win.

Spangher always needs to play when Hawthorn have a game at the MCG. Heck we might even be able to bend the superstition believability and have him be a water boy after his playing career is done..... since he'll still be on the MCG - Hawthorn still might win :D.

royalsfan

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2005
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Reality is that the Spangherwaggon is more like one of those beaten up old 1970's millard caravans that pies fans see a lot of during their annual holidays.
Hawthorn fans just the third bunch of fans to deify him, but some act like its something new.

Has been much loved and much respected at 3 clubs now. Terrific bloke and damn good on his day, but after next Sat he will have been listed at 3 strong clubs but no medal around his neck.

Solid journeyman these days....but he's the Anti-Pyke.

That went well for you!

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
Spangher always needs to play when Hawthorn have a game at the MCG. Heck we might even be able to bend the superstition believability and have him be a water boy after his playing career is done..... since he'll still be on the MCG - Hawthorn still might win :D.
He should be a nimble footy genius when it comes to wet weather footy ;)

wce_all_da_way

Not sure if you still post here mate but the Spanghdog finally gets recognition as the superstar he is :thumbsu:
Watched it from Manchester at 5.30am just to make sure I saw him get his medal. ******* legend!

Back