The Student Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm nah.

I reckon I most likely will go into some form of teaching in my career, but I've always envisioned it in High School.

Yeah, agree, most of them are campaigners but most teachers are campaigners anyway.

If I went into teaching it would be Early Years or Primary. It would feel good to know that you are developing the 'minds of the future', at a really young age.

Yeah, agree, most of them are campaigners but most teachers are campaigners anyway.
Noobz0r

If I went into teaching it would be Early Years or Primary. It would feel good to know that you are developing the 'minds of the future', at a really young age.

Noobz0r
It can go both ways, shaping the minds at a young age. If you're a good teacher it's fine, but teachers like Gee Dub don't teach them how to spell, or write with proper punctuation and grammar, and it's my problem in high school English. Not that its entirely the teachers fault.

I'm a great teacher.

It can go both ways, shaping the minds at a young age. If you're a good teacher it's fine, but teachers like Gee Dub don't teach them how to spell, or write with proper punctuation and grammar, and it's my problem in high school English. Not that its entirely the teachers fault.

I'm a great teacher.

Why are you always on bigfooty during class time?

Isn't the whole point of being a high school teacher these days to just waste the day on the computer, in class?

I thought that was the reason why most of our teachers let us play CS all day and never bring us up on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the whole point of being a high school teacher these days to just waste the day on the computer, in class?

I thought that was the reason why most of our teachers let us play CS all day and never bring us up on it
Some, sadly. If you're at the point as a teacher were you're doing stuff like that, you should find another job.

Was that like the time you tried captaining an SFA side?

I enjoyed that immensely and there's no getting up early.

No amount of education can make you witty among intelligent people. Don't worry though it means you fit in more places than guys like me.

High Schoolers you can build rapport with and actually have a conversation, yes there are douchebags, but there are douchebags in primary too. I've worked at both levels. High School all the way, also you can get cred for being a CoD player.

High Schoolers you can build rapport with and actually have a conversation, yes there are douchebags, but there are douchebags in primary too. I've worked at both levels. High School all the way, also you can get cred for being a CoD player.
You can also recruit SFA players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back