The stupid horn noise they play after goals at Gold Coast ...yank crap

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gold Coast ...no footy culture so they copy something Americans would do.

Lest hope they don't make finals as they will play Star-Spangled Banner from go old usa

Sorry it's yank crap and needs highlighting .....it's rubbish

What do you expect? The GC is full of plastic people. Perfect kind of angle to get them into the atmosphere of the game.

On the big screen they let the crowd know what's going on at certain times during the game (like when there's a throw in, after the ball has gone out of bounds). I've been to Metricon three times and it's not a bad place to take in a football game at all.

If you sit an watch the game you'll work it out

If only the Aussie youth wore wife-beaters and stubbies, then we could really be proud of our culture. Australia, dont become America! McDonalds and Coca-Cola! Long live A Country Practice!

It's a joke is all I'm saying that you need this crap to get a crowd going

I'm glad Kennedy hit swallow

Crowd has finally woken up

Hello Gold Coast fans it's a physical game .....get into it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my god

What a croc of yanky crap

It is the worst thing I have ever heard at a game

If you need that generate excitement at a footy game then I feel sorry for you .....what a load of rubbish
Do you not like GC kicking goals?

Most clubs have some kind of version of this -

The Crow call sounds lame on the TV when you hear it (haven't made it back for a game this year)

Geelong have some cat growling when they score goals.

Collingwood and North Melbouren have some lame 'MAKE SOME NOISE' thing that comes on after they score a goal, which gets the crowd up for a total of 3 seconds... The weirdest part for me is they do this after they score a goal, and not the opposition, which is when I would think you'd want your crowd to make noise..

it's not confined to one club and they are all lame as each other. Artificial 'match day experience' shits me to no end. The people who talk at you during quarter time/ half time through the loud PA should just shut the hell up

The Gold Coast ......yanky crap

Usa usa ....usa

.........sad sack of administrators who run this club ....THATS THE BEST THEY CAN THINK OF AFTER A GOAL

The Gold Coast ......yanky crap

Usa usa ....usa

.........sad sack of administrators who run this club ....THATS THE BEST THEY CAN THINK OF AFTER A GOAL
At least they do something after a goal unlike you flogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back