The Subtle Racism movement AKA - The Art of finding offense where there is none.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that it is ironic that Mr charisma etc also are the types to bleet when whites were given refugee status ten or so years ago as were fleein the Zimbabwean Mugabe run regime. So pathetic they only support certain types of behaviour for some.

I think that it is ironic that Mr charisma etc also are the types to bleet when whites were given refugee status ten or so years ago as were fleein the Zimbabwean Mugabe run regime. So pathetic they only support certain types of behaviour for some.

Where have I said this? Can you quote me on that? You guys are so full of s**t, wow.

The funniest thing about it all is that you claim to be a lawyer.
A neurotic, quirky one.

Ally-McBeal-tv-female-characters-17865542-1600-1200.jpg

Yep. Racism is fine as long as long as whites are the ones the receiving end. MrCharisma and Kidd Vicious are perfect examples of that.

Apparently the racist murder of whites is not worthy of proper discussion and is equivalent to snarky looks towards blacks at bus stations and in studios.

Honestly, the Left is utterly, UTTERLY devoid of morality.

Yep. Racism is fine as long as long as whites are the ones the receiving end. MrCharisma and Kidd Vicious are perfect examples of that.

Apparently the racist murder of whites is not worthy of proper discussion and is equivalent to snarky looks towards blacks at bus stations and in studios.

Honestly, the Left is utterly, UTTERLY devoid of morality.

Come on... Just one quote.

Your desperation is pathetic. I've pointed out your virulent racism in this thread twice now, I'm not going to bother repeating myself.

Any human being who ignores and trivialises genocide like you do is an utter, utter disgrace not worth bothering with.

No, you've made the claim that I've made racist posts in this thread. You've also quite clearly claimed I've said something which i have not. I've made only a handful of posts in here and I'm asking you to quote the one you're referring to. Pretty simple.

No, you've made the claim that I've made racist posts in this thread. You've also quite clearly claimed I've said something which i have not. I've made only a handful of posts in here and I'm asking you to quote the one you're referring to. Pretty simple.
Your racism came from the fact you directly linked the OP to white genocide. In plain English. That act, in and of itself, was tantamount to racism. That and your anti white, racist efforts in other threads.

I'm not going to bother with someone who is so adamantly opposed to any discussion over the safety and protection of white ethnicities and religions. Where is your outrage over Mosul?

You also quote posts selectively. Why is that?

Your racism came from the fact you directly linked the OP to white genocide. In plain English. That act, in and of itself, was tantamount to racism. That and your anti white, racist efforts in other threads.

I'm not going to bother with someone who is so adamantly opposed to any discussion over the safety and protection of white ethnicities and religions. Where is your outrage over Mosul?

For a lawyer, you are crap at lawyering.

Your racism came from the fact you directly linked the OP to white genocide.

Haha, no i didn't. Where? What are talking about? Quote it.

In plain English. That act, in and of itself, was tantamount to racism. That and your anti white, racist efforts in other threads.

Sigh. Quote?

Where have I said that? Quote please. This is pathetic, yeah I bet you're lawyer.

What?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, there the "racism" of wanting realism for a film.

Then there is http://www.reddit.com/r/KillWhitey

Still not sure which one is more offensive......

I'm sure sliced and company would say that page is just an exhibition of people letting off rage as a result of years of racist treatment at the hands of 'Europeans'.

We are the only ones capable of racism after all.

I'm sure sliced and company would say that page is just an exhibition of people letting off rage as a result of years of racist treatment at the hands of 'Europeans'.

We are the only ones capable of racism after all.
Exactly and as a result this is incredibly why the refo advocates crack it when people refer regularly to the Zimbabwean issues from approximately ten or 11 years ago now when the ball is in the other court. It is incredible utter hypocrisy that they then discount their refugee claims despite pretty much all being more valid than some of the non whites.

Okay, how about this?

http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/south...escalates-international-groups-seek-solution/

But yes, lets focus on some filmmaker seeking realism for his film.
Parallels, on at least on a superficial level, to the Rwandan genocide, an ethnic minority has power and abuses it's authority for many years, and are victims of a backlash once the tables turn. Cycle of hate that I think only time can heal.

Another similarity to the Rwandan genocide is that no-one really gives half a s**t about it because it's happening in another country (it's not an easy story to sell, and let's face it, nobody really cares about crimes in other countries unless they're volunteers or doctors without borders, that sort of thing). Maybe we'll see a movie about it in ten years.

White farmers in South Africa and Zimbabwe certainly are.
My family were Zimbabwean baccy farmers who were all forced off their land by the Mugabe's thugs. Even now I wouldn't paint them as hard done by and they were certainly no angels when it came to race relations themselves.

No surprises there.
The poor hard done by souls are now living in some of the better suburbs of Capetown and East London in large houses complete with maids and gardeners, you have zero understanding of the situation, none whatsoever. You're embarrassing yourself every time you press the reply button.

The poor hard done by souls are now living in some of the better suburbs of Capetown and East London in large houses complete with maids and gardeners, you have zero understanding of the situation, none whatsoever. You're embarrassing yourself every time you press the reply button.
So essentially you can't be hard done by if you're wealthy, right?

So essentially you can't be hard done by if you're wealthy, right?
I'm not suggesting that at all when the "war veterans" took over their farms it was an ugly, ugly time, if I can find the article one of my cousins wrote for The Times I'll post it. What I am suggesting though, is you have no concept of what an incredibly perilous and complex situation race relations in Southern Africa is.

I'm not suggesting that at all when the "war veterans" took over their farms it was an ugly, ugly time, if I can find the article one of my cousins wrote for The Times I'll post it. What I am suggesting though, is you have no concept of what an incredibly perilous and complex situation race relations in Southern Africa is.
I think understanding this issue also gives one a greater respect for Mandela and how well he really handled the issues while President, as opposed to Mugabe.

I have never denied that race relations in this area of the world are complex. It seems that a lot of the racism directed at whites in the late 20th and 21st century is being justified because of policies that existed decades ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back