The Super-Critical Grand Final Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our tackling pressure and hunt for the ball totally dropped off after the fourth quarter.
Just as well we were ten goals in front. Sheesh.

How about the fact that Franklin didn't bump Malceski slightly late & slightly high forcing him to seek medical attention and outraging Swans fans.... He's lost his competitive edge!

Isaac Smith fumbling to give Goodes a goal in the last quarter

Silk missing a bump to set up Buddy for a goal in the first.

Not good enough.

Just watching the post match presser with Clarko & Hodge.

The ribbons on Luke's Premiership & Norm Smith medals are all tangled. And the medals make a clinking noise when he shifts around in his seat. Very distracting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunston 2 contested marks?!? Sydney had the top 4 in this stat...why wasn't Gunny clear???

1. Sam Mitchell: when you kick for goal, don't diddle about, pick the left or the right and have a short, man. Go back, line them up and kick!

so now you want to drop Sam Mitchell?

i think you need a good look in the mirror

and what is with the short reference? is that a short joke?

*opens Goon-Bag

There was a point where Matt Spangher was jogging forwards, all the swans near him were on the ground. He could have just run on and kicked a goal. Instead he just mounted some stairs and put some cap on a little kid.

Lazy Poppy kicking that point from 50 out after zipping through 2 stagnant Swans.

The crowd roar that went up made me think it was a goal and I had to embarrassingly sit back down on my couch, and clean up my spilled (beer).

So double criticism there, Poppy...
But then we wouldn't of seen that lovely chip pass from Rohan to Hodge. Perfect pass.

Previous Grand Finals I've been able to pick out a game-winning quarter and watch it over and over.
With the 2014 Grannie, I have to watch every damn quarter to see all the highlights.

That means I have spent hours watching this game over and over.

Damn you, time wasting Hawks.

Hawks Grand final btb has made all the Cats supporters start to claim that flags in alternate years are a bigger achievement.

Until this everyone respected all those btb flags in the code's history.

Causing people to disrespect the games past. Just not good enough Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back