The SuperCoach Box Podcast Thread of Wisdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Has anyone heard the SC Box podcast? Its a real meeting of the minds... It's like they are trying to outstupid each other. Not sure if bad troll or they actually have some sort of mental condition.

Here's some wisdom from Ep1:

- Greenwood will average 115
- Grundy is a good pick
- Kerridge is a bad pick
- Called Kerridge and Cockatoo by the wrong names.
- Malceski is a great pick because their injured mids are back and he doesn't have to be the 'main man'
- Petracca will play forward and kick goals from the boundary but he won't score highly so he's not worth getting.

Now that SC Paige has shut up shop this is now our new venting at morons thread.

Has anyone heard the SC Box podcast? Its a real meeting of the minds... It's like they are trying to outstupid each other. Not sure if bad troll or they actually have some sort of mental condition.

- Grundy is a good pick
- Kerridge is a bad pick
- Malceski is a great pick because their injured mids are back and he doesn't have to be the 'main man'
- Petracca will play forward and kick goals from the boundary but he won't score highly so he's not worth getting.

Now that SC Paige has shut up shop this is now our new venting at morons thread.
Subscribed

Where are those supercoachcoachcoach campaigners?

- Grundy is a good pick
- Kerridge is a bad pick

never heard of it

what else did you say whilst on?:D

Yep I heard it what a load of crap! They also mentioned Zaharakis and Cunnington as 2 players who could increase there averages to 115.
Herald Sun should employ the supercoachcoach boys to do there podcast they know there s**t!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol these guys are more pissed than Robbo.

Robbo's drunkenly shagged a couple of secretary's over the years. His bastard offspring have been raised on VB and cigarettes in the basement of the Herald building.

Deeming them unemployable in the real world, the Herald Sun has created a game so they can be involved in something, yet not leave the confines of that basement. Children would be afraid to see grown men walk around with literally their heads up their arses on the street.

I mean I know that most SC players overvalue certain elite jet guns but these guy are on another level with even less stats to back it up.

I mean I know that most SC players overvalue certain elite jet guns but these guy are on another level with even less stats to back it up.

They also do something that really shits me, in that one of them will completely contradict what the last guy said. If you have one guy either side of an argument, the show can never actually be wrong. In a few months they look back and say oh Bib tipped this! Well no *head you have one guy either side of the fence so no matter where it lands they can claim it as a win.

It's ******* pissweak, get together before the show and instead of choosing which side you're going to take each, ******* discuss it like adults and offer ******* advice. It doesn't matter if it's wrong because it's ******* thought out. Saying Greenwood will average 115 just COS is not a reasonable ******* thought process.

They also do something that really shits me, in that one of them will completely contradict what the last guy said. If you have one guy either side of an argument, the show can never actually be wrong. In a few months they look back and say oh Bib tipped this! Well no ****head you have one guy either side of the fence so no matter where it lands they can claim it as a win.

It's ******* pissweak, get together before the show and instead of choosing which side you're going to take each, ******* discuss it like adults and offer ******* advice. It doesn't matter if it's wrong because it's ******* thought out. Saying Greenwood will average 115 just COS is not a reasonable ******* thought process.

That's the problem with these shows they are trying to be all "best friends club". I like the supercoach coach guys they are playing in the same leauge and want to destroy each other. That's the best part about SC the bants!

I actually like their podcast. At least they don't talk in childish voices and crap on for ages.
Me too! That's why I'm asking where they are - their website hasn't been updated since the granny :(

I like the supercoach coach guys they are playing in the same leauge and want to destroy each other. !

Best podcast on SC by far IMO - only one I listen to each week.

The jockstrap one would be tolerable if there wasnt so much bullshit. My god it's unending! :drunk:

Devastated

Can't believe you don't listen to toxic and KardiniaPark talk about the Ls of Supercoach

Last one was

Levi and Lycett...your must haves for 2016, live on your AM transistor

The AFLSuperCoachCoach one? In case anyone had unsubscribed / missed it, they're back on air, the first 2016 episode was aired last week.
All the podcasts have something to recommend them, anything is better than listening to the s**t coworkers scream into their phones in my open plan office.
They all do hedge their bets a bit, but I guess that's part of it. Gilbert 'Guidance' Gardiner is hard going, struggle with him for some reason.

The AFLSuperCoachCoach one? In case anyone had unsubscribed / missed it, they're back on air, the first 2016 episode was aired last week.
All the podcasts have something to recommend them, anything is better than listening to the s**t coworkers scream into their phones in my open plan office.
They all do hedge their bets a bit, but I guess that's part of it. Gilbert 'Guidance' Gardiner is hard going, struggle with him for some reason.

FBDonkey & Marcus host the Supercoachcoach.

Have a few guests to discuss weekly topics & trades.

These guys know there stuff & I make sure I listen to it each week.

FBDonkey & Marcus host the Supercoachcoach.

Have a few guests to discuss weekly topics & trades.

These guys know there stuff & I make sure I listen to it each week.
Would be better if the essendon flog of the duo would stop bitching about the essendon drugs ban, half the podcasts in the past were taken over by his essendon rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back