Media The Sweet FA Peoples Choice Awards (SFAPCA's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Alf Andrews Medallist, 4 time all-SFA, prominent poster in seasons 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19, former club captain, League administrator, fourth on the all-time goal kicking list, media revolutionary before I was admin, three time best media performer, and now S19's most relevant. I finally know what it is liked to be relevant. Loathed. But relevant.

Hey, aren't you that guy that nearly joined the NWO and won a flag but instead joined the Hawks so you could kicks some goals while tarks achieved a goal kicking record?

Absolute crap. Less media articles, but that's all.
Hey, aren't you that guy that nearly joined the NWO and won a flag but instead joined the Hawks so you could kicks some goals while tarks achieved a goal kicking record?
I wear it as a badge of honour.

I shouldn't, but I do.

He made us give him a medal. I said he would be taking it off somebody that deserved it and he didn't care. Then I realised we could give him the one PVF would get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back