Media SweetFA Free Agency - BJDLeaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Fellow Qooty enthusiasts,

As we know the offseason provides clubs an opportunity to scour opponents lists for new players, unimpeded by any contractual restrictions.

For the players, the offseason provides an opportunity for both a platform for advertisement and a scale to test their own currency.

Typically, PM's are flying around all over the place.

Amongst this wealth of activity, we at BJD.com have managed to intercept cables of PM activity and will endeavor to upload the documents once reviewed by our lawyers.

image.jpg

We at BJD.com expect condemnation and retribution from the relevant authorities for the release of such sensitive intel, and as such we will be aspiring to release the cables at times we deem strategically sound (nobody wants their thread moved to the sub forum :eek:).

Stay tuned

Cable SFA-001 - FR vs beez

Frankston Rover
:
Mate, you know you want to come to The Warriors. I got rookie flogs galore, but i need a bit of experience, a bit of class. We'd run amok together in NYC..

beez: Three. *******. Dots.

FR: Yeah yeah, c'mon mate. You'd love it here, we'd own soggy together, I'd play you on the flank and everything

beez: Piss off FR, you miserable campaigner.

FR: Can I take that as a maybe? It's a much better reaction than I got from Filthy and Juggs

beez: Could you imagine the tyranny if I left the Bandits? The unsolicited smut, the gifs, the ******* hashtags...

FR: * me mate, I was only asking

beez: <redacted - Jackie>

Last edited:
Holy s**t PM's have been accessed :eek:

I deny everything

AP7408090921-copy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cable SFA-002 - TFW vs brahj

The Filth Wizard
: Hi mate, how are you?

brahj: sup filf? How's tricks?

TFW: Just wondering if you had a chance to think about my offer. It's like everything is falling into place for us here - Lpj is finally cutting the apron strings, bonce has toned it down a bit, and it looks like we are going to be able to piss Danoz off to the Wonders (Wonders, lol).

brahj: Please take your hand off my leg when you talk to me. And by leg, I mean penis.

TFW: We could do wonderful things together, here, as Dragons - did I mention together?

brahj: Woah there compadre - in Vegas the brahj man gets his fill of Filf simply stepping outside. My qooty is delivering the booty. Let me tell you, they don't call me the Mayor of Vegas cos I ran for office...

TFW: You mean you have reconsidered? I thought we had a deal? Did my brother have anything to do with this?

brahj: s**t be rockin here in V town Filthman - the Bears have upped my moolah, I just kitsch styled my penthouse, and my hotel venture, The Brahjio, is set to open quick sticks. I can bearly keep up with it all

TFW: Eh, Bear puns, I fear your soul to be damaged beyond repair.
*shakes fist*
Damn you brother...

Amazingly accurate!

5 Stars!
This is bullshit. You told me the convo would be kept ***CONFIDENTIAL***. I play my part and shut up while you blab to Big D. The ******* Warriors are ****ed mate. I'm going to steal all your beer. Every ******* week. And drink it all. Well, not that VB rubbish. But you get my drift. Next time you send me a ***CONFIDENTIAL*** pm, at least put some **** in it or something...

The Filth Wizard

TFW: Just wondering if you had a chance to think about my offer. It's like everything is falling into place for us here - Lpj is finally cutting the apron strings, bonce has toned it down a bit, and it looks like we are going to be able to piss Danoz off to the Wonders (Wonders, lol).

brahj: Please take your hand off my leg when you talk to me. And by leg, I mean penis.

TFW: We could do wonderful things together, here, as Dragons - did I mention together?

brahj: Woah there compadre - in Vegas the brahj man gets his fill of Filf simply stepping outside. My qooty is delivering the booty. Let me tell you, they don't call me the Mayor of Vegas cos I ran for office...

TFW: You mean you have reconsidered? I thought we had a deal? Did my brother have anything to do with this?

brahj: s**t be rockin here in V town Filthman - the Bears have upped my moolah, I just kitsch styled my penthouse, and my hotel venture, The Brahjio, is set to open quick sticks. I can bearly keep up with it all

*shakes fist*
Damn you brother...

Accurate except the only thing I shook was my fist so I don't like certain connotations.

The Filth Wizard

*shakes fist*
Damn you brother...

Ha! s**t, I'm funny.

So are you, BJD. This is golden.

Cable SFA-003 - fumbler vs Marlowe

fumbler:
Well hello there timtam, ever thought about making the transmission from Gold City to PRO? We made the grand final this year you know. And we have cake.

Marlowe: As I stare wistfully through the looking glass, across the meadows and into the yonder, the shards of regret plunge deeper into my bosom, my bronchi lurching for air. The pain envelopes me, my every sinew writhing in despair. Alas, I am not the one they call timtam - the chosen one.

fumbler: I'm hungry. I have lego.

Marlowe: Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes, but only death the jealous eyes can close...

fumbler: Groovy I like much. We can rule Oz

Marlowe: Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self deception [Orwellian/sic]

fumbler: Oreos, yummy. Me feels this is going well

Marlowe: Sweet damnation, the plume of ignorance continues to proliferate - first Coney Island, now Punt Road Oval...

fumbler: So it's settled - timtam to the Furries! Can I be the one to tell Marlowe! Together we will rule the interwebz!

Marlowe: ...<redacted - Jackie>

Remove this Banner Ad

Back