Media The Sweet FA Season 21 Live Tribunal Gallery

Remove this Banner Ad

As for being irrelevant?

1 Premiership, 2 B&F's and 4 times ALLSFA suggest I will always be one of the greats at your club.
Lol ok. Pretty sure most around here assumed you'd retired.

Even when I do retire the walls of the Wolves will always grace my name.
That doesn't exactly change the fact that you're irrelevant this season which was my initial point. But there go your deflector shields again.

How mate...I still post in match threads (not a game under 20 odd posts) and am enjoying my new surroundings and my new skipper.

Why do you seem to think we need to battle each time we come across each other.

Inferiority complex?
Never outside match threads though.. I guess nothing's changed though.

Never outside match threads though.. I guess nothing's changed though.

9329835.gif

The beauty of this place is we can all take it however we like. It's been fun to watch.
A good one first up as well as you nailed a target that was always going to get wound up like a top about it as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good one first up as well as you nailed a target that was always going to get wound up like a top about it as well
I don't want to ruin the illusion so I'll smile and nod.

I don't want to ruin the illusion so I'll smile and nod.
So you didn't bristle up when publicly called out and then getting stuck into about a pretty minor error?

If you're editing the team sheet passed the deadline, give the simmer a heads up someway, let them know it wasn't anything nefarious or anything of consequence they have to worry about when they sim. In the past you could have just tagged Logger or boncer to check that they got it. You can't do that directly any more (unfortunately, I suppose) but The Filth Wizard, when he's not looking up penis reduction surgeries and puppies, is pretty active on these boards (for an admin), I am confident if you let him know he could alert the simmers in time and there would be no issue.
Or you could alert myself and I'll alert the simmers for you.

Or you could alert myself and I'll alert the simmers for you.
Just remember you can always text me anything important like this instead of a PM

Well if you didn't what type of soft**** attitude is that? Take some pride in yourself man for godness sake!
Mate it was a typo in a fantasy football league, get over it you soft****.

Sorry for shattering the illusion that I was incredibly upset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back