Media The Sweet FA Season 21 Live Tribunal Gallery

Remove this Banner Ad

The lack of verdict annoys me greatly...

I've found the Wolves guilty of blatant cheating and have requested a two point penalty.
Just awaiting final decision.

The decision is made and posted in the tribunal thread.

It probably could have been resolved yesterday but I didn't want to run official business over the top of match day.

The decision is made and posted in the tribunal thread.

It probably could have been resolved yesterday but I didn't want to run official business over the top of match day.
What's the process this season involving penalties?

The warning system is a farce and rewards mediocrity.

It should be one warning then a loss of 2 points for the next offence and a captains suspension then any further error results in points penalty being doubled.

The Captains have a simple task and if they're not adept at the job they should hand it over, not make a mockery of the title.

How any captain can err is beyond me.

It should be one warning then a loss of 2 points for the next offence and a captains suspension then any further error results in points penalty being doubled.

The Captains have a simple task and if they're not adept at the job they should hand it over, not make a mockery of the title.

It's a warning, then a captains suspension, then a four point penalty which is basically what you just said.

No one liked my suggestion in the committee :(

First: 2 points and a week suspension for the captain(s)
Second: 6 points and another week.
Third : Send em to zero and minus 4 points and suspend the captain 2 games every time after the second because if you're still ******* up you should be given the ass.

Glad to see the correct decision was made
Did I miss something? We're the wolves de-registered and made to re-register as the Geelong Gumbies with A Bit High made to return as captain?

No one liked my suggestion in the committee :(

First: 2 points and a week suspension for the captain(s)
Second: 6 points and another week.
Third : Send em to zero and minus 4 points and suspend the captain 2 games every time after the second because if you're still ******* up you should be given the ass.
I'm hearing ya ... a simple task that captains still manage to * up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lemme know if you want one :D
Yea why not. It'll have to come darker than the rest though. :D

PS: How ridiculous has this world become when I had to be careful of what I wrote then so as the lefties don't throw their toys out of the cot again.

Yea why not. It'll have to come darker than the rest though. :D

PS: How ridiculous has this world become when I had to be careful of what I wrote then so as the lefties don't throw their toys out of the cot again.

Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 4.41.26 PM.png

Don't worry, the N stands for Nakia :rolleyes:

Tribunal session incoming.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back