Media The Sweet FA Season 21 Live Tribunal Gallery

Remove this Banner Ad

If that was small enough to be my avatar, or if my avatar could be grown enough...

That would be my avatar.

That's my point.
Ill shrink it down and make it fit tomorrow

Lack of Hatchy1992 defending his fellow captain is quite telling...
Aaah mate, until you know the full story behind important matters you should never doubt my committment to the cause. Fact is we have in fact communicated, contrary to popular belief.

Im not going into detail here, but there is reasoning for my lack of defense last night. You shall see me in full force later this morning.

Aaah mate, until you know the full story behind important matters you should never doubt my committment to the cause. Fact is we have in fact communicated, contrary to popular belief.

Did you call him a dickhead and leave it at that?

Im not going into detail here, but there is reasoning for my lack of defense last night. You shall see me in full force later this morning.
So it was your fault the team was posted incorrectly?

So it was your fault the team was posted incorrectly?
You know, Its funny how you claim incorrectly.

If the team was posted incorrectly, by definition that would mean it impacts on the sim or the team was ineligible. Theres a distinct difference between changes passage (which is where the error was) and the team itself.

I would ask you to find evidence that the sim was impacted, however you would be unable to because there is none.

If the team was posted incorrectly, by definition that would mean it impacts on the sim or the team was ineligible. Theres a distinct difference between changes passage (which is where the error was) and the team itself.

I would ask you to find evidence that the sim was impacted, however you would be unable to because there is none.

Those changes are required so the simmer knows who is changing from where. It makes it easier for them to perform said changes if they are listed correctly. Listed incorrectly is when accidents start happening on the simming end and Geelong flogs have grounds for a re-sim against a superior Bears team.

Having simmed pre-season games not having positional changes at all, made chaning teams quite difficult as you weren't sure where players were moving to. In the higher pressure situation of an official league game, having correct positional changes would help ensure the simmer was making the correct side.

The simmers would be abused to no end if they got the team wrong, even if they used the incorrect team sheet

The league is lucky the super secret simming committee found the error before games were simmed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF was that I just read?

20 selected players were listed correctly in their positions. Why anything else even matters is beyond me

Were you annoyed that SM spelt your name wrong when naming the side?

Seriously how much consultation is their between you two if SM doesn't even know your full name Hatchy..19..9...2.
Believe it or not, not really. It happens so often that its become second nature to me.

As a matter of fact, to put an end to all problems, I may just consider a name change to Hatchy :p

WTF was that I just read?

20 selected players were listed correctly in their positions. Why anything else even matters is beyond me
By the deadline, the change of positions from last week to this week was incorrect, therefore the team sheet was incorrect. Instead of informing the admin of this (so he could inform the super secret simming committee) he changed it hoping no one would notice

Do the position changes matter that much?

If the position changes doesn't match the listed positions what's the big deal? Doesn't seem like anything shady if there's a mismatch it's clearly just a simple mistake.

Tall poppy syndrome isn't it SM

Do the position changes matter that much?

If the position changes doesn't match the listed positions what's the big deal? Doesn't seem like anything shady if there's a mismatch it's clearly just a simple mistake.

Tall poppy syndrome isn't it SM
When you actually use the sim, yes. If the changes are listed correctly, it makes getting the team correct in the sim much easier.

image.jpg

This is Chewbacca, Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee - an eight foot tall Wookiee - want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! What does that have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! None of this makes sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests. DAMNIT!

First mistake was assuming it was a "meaningless" mistake, when it is quite meaningful.

Second mistake was not coming clean about it which makes it awkward for you. If you PM'd The Filth Wizard or got Hatchy1992 to tell the committee it may look in your favour as you are trying to do the right thing. Instead, you made the error and tried to hide it.

But was it an honest mistake? Only thing saving you here mate.
Pardon me for not realizing SM has committed a crime against humanity.

Didn't realize a minor positional error was sufficient for a crime against humanity.

Pardon me for not realizing SM has committed a crime against humanity.

Didn't realize a minor positional error was sufficient for a crime against humanity.
Never said it was a crime against humanity. Don't put words in my mouth

When you actually use the sim, yes. If the changes are listed correctly, it makes getting the team correct in the sim much easier.
So what matters more the position changes or the listed positions?

Surely the listed positions mean more to a sim than weekly position changes?

So what matters more the position changes or the listed positions?

Surely the listed positions mean more to a sim than weekly position changes?
Both matter equally. What if the positional changes were correct but the line-up was wrong? It is just as wrong. If you have ever used the sim, you would understand.

Both matter equally. What if the positional changes were correct but the line-up was wrong? It is just as wrong. If you have ever used the sim, you would understand.
Would make more sense for a mistake to be made in the positional changes rather than across the 18 positions. So most smart people would assume that'd be the more correct of the mismatch. Also if there is a mismatch one must be wrong can't see how it's anything more than a typo. Mountain out of a molehill by the sounds of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back