Rules The Sweet FA Season 21 Live Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

The Filth Wizard where do we select our seats for todays sitting?

Ah yes.

No tribunal today. Everybody was good, this isn't going to be some joke court. One leveled accusation was incorrect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So to get a gist of what will happen here, the accused will have their charges leveled against them. They will have the chance to defend themselves, they will be grilled by the captains until we convene to the committee room for judgement and sentencing.

Case 1: The one where BB-8 wasn't there.

The accused: SM and Hatchy1992 of the Geelong Wolves.

The charge: Official Team Sheet amendment after the deadline.

The team are charged with amending their team after the deadline, with SM modifying the post at 9.09am this morning. Now, the change is minor in that originally BB-8 was moved from the Centre to the Ruck whereas he was actually moved from the Wing, the change made by SM this morning. In essence this may not have affected the simmers however it is not a good thing for captains to amend team posts after deadlines.

Committee:

RU_
BigJoeD_
spookism
fitzroybowiedog
Marlowe
beez
Doctor Colossus
brahj
Golumless
Hate
footy_fumbler
Smartys Power

Have at it.

I will now read from a prepared statement. Please hold your questions until the end. I will only be answering questions about the Wolves' premiership aspirations, and none pertaining to the supposed charges against me.

Ladies and Gentleman of the SFA,
I am shocked to be sitting here.

When I committed to Captaining the Geelong Wolves, one of the cornerstones of the SFA establishment, I gave my word, my name, and my honour to leading this club with distinction, and above all else, a sense of humility and selflessness. To see the SFA Tribunal call me before it on these completely ridiculous charges saddens me and shakes me to the core. I have no doubt when the full story comes to light, I will be sitting very comfortably.

To call myself, SM, to the Tribunal on such a quibble strikes me as a ruse by those afraid of the Wolves in attempt to strike dischord amongst our playing group. Alas! This has failed, as the side prepares for their clash unabated, with no regard for these underhanded schemes by the establishment.

Forsooth! For the claim that BB 8 was incorrectly labelled a Centre instead of on the Wing, I ask of each and every one of you to look deep within your hearts. Is the line betwixt the Half-Forward and Half-Back flanks not enscribed upon our Team Sheets as 'Centre'? Does this not in fact result in the description of any one of those three players as a Centre? To be called upon to sit before this Tribunal is in fact a blight upon this fair game of ours. A BLIGHT UPON THIS FAIR GAME.

And, finally. Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury. I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor.. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

I will now read from a prepared statement. Please hold your questions until the end. I will only be answering questions about the Wolves' premiership aspirations, and none pertaining to the supposed charges against me.

Ladies and Gentleman of the SFA,
I am shocked to be sitting here.

When I committed to Captaining the Geelong Wolves, one of the cornerstones of the SFA establishment, I gave my word, my name, and my honour to leading this club with distinction, and above all else, a sense of humility and selflessness. To see the SFA Tribunal call me before it on these completely ridiculous charges saddens me and shakes me to the core. I have no doubt when the full story comes to light, I will be sitting very comfortably.

To call myself, SM, to the Tribunal on such a quibble strikes me as a ruse by those afraid of the Wolves in attempt to strike dischord amongst our playing group. Alas! This has failed, as the side prepares for their clash unabated, with no regard for these underhanded schemes by the establishment.

Forsooth! For the claim that BB 8 was incorrectly labelled a Centre instead of on the Wing, I ask of each and every one of you to look deep within your hearts. Is the line betwixt the Half-Forward and Half-Back flanks not enscribed upon our Team Sheets as 'Centre'? Does this not in fact result in the description of any one of those three players as a Centre? To be called upon to sit before this Tribunal is in fact a blight upon this fair game of ours. A BLIGHT UPON THIS FAIR GAME.

And, finally. Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury. I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor.. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Wolves or Wonders Captain as the first to be judged in the halls of FA, is anyone really as shocked at what's his name?

Your Filth I would like it stricken from the records that the accused can use fantasy no matter how real it is as a defence, I mean come on did OJ just make up some real evidence to get him acquited from the fantasy claims everyone had against him?

Let's look at the facts.
The defendants club is horrible
How close is centre toruck really?
Rules is rules
Upset the defendant never used mabo or the vibe as evidence
The only blight on this game was the dropping of Gumbies.

Is there still hangings in Sweets?

Did you amend your team sheet post after the deadline SM?

Bearing in mind, if I need to I will post a screenshot of the transgression.

Full transparency would be advised.
Yes.

Wolves or Wonders Captain as the first to be judged in the halls of FA, is anyone really as shocked at what's his name?

Your Filth I would like it stricken from the records that the accused can use fantasy no matter how real it is as a defence, I mean come on did OJ just make up some real evidence to get him acquited from the fantasy claims everyone had against him?

Let's look at the facts.
The defendants club is horrible
How close is centre toruck really?
Rules is rules
Upset the defendant never used mabo or the vibe as evidence
The only blight on this game was the dropping of Gumbies.

Is there still hangings in Sweets?
You seem unclear of the case against me. Familiarise yourself with it before raising unjust accusations you trollop.

You seem unclear of the case against me. Familiarise yourself with it before raising unjust accusations you trollop.

You're side is bad and run by bad people, think that covers your bad decision to take over.

Your Filthiness is this some type of kangaroo court?

Need the time to doctor the evidence eh? Eh?

OK.

Be very careful. This isn't a match thread. You've already admitted modifying the post. Personal attacks and accusations on the judge will see you executed harshly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back