The Sweet FA Wiki

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Sharks page fleshed out. http://sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Southern_Sharks
Player Former Clubs category created to handle player categories for Sharks and Bigfooty Dragons.
Edited the player pages where extant and necessary.

krisholio14 I changed yours a bit. Were listed as being Gumbies from the get-go, but you started with the Sharks in S07. Added that info in and also added games/goals. Claypigeon this might have been your work? If not, either diablo himself or someone else at A Bit High 's team has done it. Check to see if all ok.

Does amos not have a page yet?

Have added categories for a number of the former clubs' players categories as that is really growing.

Combined former admins with admins categories as admin is only ever gonna be one or two people. Suffice to say it's like being the President. Even if that was 20 years ago, people still address you as Mr Administrator.

****ed around with the category hierarchy again. Still not completely satisfied.

But if you go to http://sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Category:SFA_Entities you can see the sort of hijinx I'm up to.

I'm not really into altering history, but those designs do look nice. I think it'd be even better Volta if you used logos etc from the time of their tenure, for instance that ISC logo wasn't used until 2011 and that particular Dragons team was from the early 00's

I'm not really into altering history, but those designs do look nice. I think it'd be even better Volta if you used logos etc from the time of their tenure, for instance that ISC logo wasn't used until 2011 and that particular Dragons team was from the early 00's
It's not about altering history but simply adding more depth to the existing history. Those are the exact same colours that I provided to Volta. If you look at the early Dragons wiki page you can see it's essentially the same guernsey, just using the more uniform kit design format.

The logos on the other hand, is a pretty good point. Although the Sweet FA isn't supposed to be located in the real world so all of them in my opinion are weird to use, anyway. There's no Subway or Holden in the world where the league exists.
(but then I'd have to create some fake brands - can't sponsor everything with Chudshake!)

See, same s**t different shovel :)
180px-2001-02_-_DragonsGuernsey.JPG

hsq1.png

Actually, Gibbsy makes one very good point re the eras of the teams.

Perhaps the SFA logos should be the older, outdated ones, to suit the time.

Apologies Volta, but I wonder if we could actually play with them a little. Actually hold off for a bit while I also do some research and try to find some brands for you as well :) THen we can toy with some made-up logos.

See, same s**t different shovel :)
180px-2001-02_-_DragonsGuernsey.JPG

hsq1.png

Actually, Gibbsy makes one very good point re the eras of the teams.

Perhaps the SFA logos should be the older, outdated ones, to suit the time.

Apologies Volta, but I wonder if we could actually play with them a little. Actually hold off for a bit while I also do some research and try to find some brands for you as well :) THen we can toy with some made-up logos.

Yep Alrighty then

What the ... Gibbsy we need to bow down a lil. Maybe ISC wasn't appropriate, but Volta actually re-used the brands from the original artwork. Wow. Man's paying attention!

So with the Dragons, we'll probably find an alternative to ISC or just do away with it (Volta you're welcome to help us make stuff up :D ) and the logo should change to the old SFA one. I'll tag you in another thread I've just started. Maybe Bigfooty can replace ISC. Bigfooty is the league sponsor as they do provide us with our playing arenas!

What the ... Gibbsy we need to bow down a lil. Maybe ISC wasn't appropriate, but Volta actually re-used the brands from the original artwork. Wow. Man's paying attention!

So with the Dragons, we'll probably find an alternative to ISC or just do away with it (Volta you're welcome to help us make stuff up :D ) and the logo should change to the old SFA one. I'll tag you in another thread I've just started. Maybe Bigfooty can replace ISC. Bigfooty is the league sponsor as they do provide us with our playing arenas!

When you're finished with the sponsors. Tag me and do it this way. For EG
The Roys FFC
Apparel-Target-2000, Sekem-2008
Sponsors- IBM-2000,Ford-2013

Southern Sharks page fleshed out. http://sweetfa.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Southern_Sharks
Player Former Clubs category created to handle player categories for Sharks and Bigfooty Dragons.

krisholio14 I changed yours a bit. Were listed as being Gumbies from the get-go, but you started with the Sharks in S07. Added that info in and also added games/goals. Claypigeon this might have been your work? If not, either diablo himself or someone else at A Bit High 's team has done it. Check to see if all ok.

Was me, created a lot of Gumbies pages to create a base for the players to fill in. .. Just threw in what I thought was the right basic data, might have even guessed at when Kris started. ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think i'm the Gumbies games record holder :p

I think i got most of the Furies homepage done, just have to do some final touches to fix it up and look a bit better.

Can anyone help with uploading a image?

I'll get onto the players when i have some time.

It wont let me upload Furies new and old logos and guernseys.
If someone gets a chance could they please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back