The Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

SFA_Rule.png

Hey guys, I wanted to raise your attention to the Sweet FA - a fantasy footy competition running on BigFooty, and we'd love to get more people on board.

If you're not aware of how it all works, then essentially the competition is a bunch of teams made up of BigFooty posters that are simulated against each other over the course of a season, featuring lots of banter amongst those posters involved.

We've already got a few Demons around such as myself, Wise Guy Sam, Logger and more, and we'd love to get more Dees on board.

There's plenty of different teams you can join, so if you enjoy bantering with other BigFooty users then here's the best way to do it. :thumbsu:

Edit: To counteract the posts below attempting to entice you to join some of the more useless teams below, I'll highly recommend the Mount Buller Demons. Unlike the Melbourne variant we can actually win games.

Sometimes, anyway. :)

Join the Sweet FA here, or you can visit the board here.

[YOUTUBE]24gzJxDGMOI[/YOUTUBE]​

I endorse this spam.

SFA rules all; the Baghdad Bombers is the team to join if you're looking for a good spot in the side (or the Gumbies) due to lack of posting competition.

The Wonders also has need for a quality player/poster and we have some prime positions available. I'm more than happy to help anyone out who is interested regardless of what team they want to join (via pm, but not now ofcourse as I'm off to the G for my weekly dose of the sads).

How exactly does the competition work? How is the simulation result determined?

It's a full season - pre-season competition (which is starting on Monday), home and away and finals - that is simulated on a program by the league's simmer which the creator of the competition devised years back. Essentially, every single result is completely randomised.

I'm slightly interested but I have one question - how often do I need to post to be part of a team? I'm lazy at the best of times and if I have to post to be a part of it my interest will wane quickly. Weird, I know, but when I feel obliged to post it can become a chore.

But if there isn't too much required I'd put my hand up to join a team. Give us some more info - and no links, too lazy to read, give me something easy! :cool:

It's a full season - pre-season competition (which is starting on Monday), home and away and finals - that is simulated on a program by the league's simmer which the creator of the competition devised years back. Essentially, every single result is completely randomised.

Are there positions, possessions and statistics or is it not that In-depth. Just a bit of fun with random results and the opportunity to heckle and banter with each other?

I'm slightly interested but I have one question - how often do I need to post to be part of a team? I'm lazy at the best of times and if I have to post to be a part of it my interest will wane quickly. Weird, I know, but when I feel obliged to post it can become a chore.

But if there isn't too much required I'd put my hand up to join a team. Give us some more info - and no links, too lazy to read, give me something easy! :cool:

I think every team's got players who don't actually post sitting in dud spots such as the back pocket or bench, so as long as you sign up you'll get a spot somewhere. Even if you posted, say, once a month, or every two months, you would hold a spot somewhere on the field.

Are there positions, possessions and statistics or is it not that In-depth. Just a bit of fun with random results and the opportunity to heckle and banter with each other?

It records possessions, marks, tackles, frees for and against, goals, behinds and hitouts. It's also got random interchanges and the sim also records 3-2-1 votes privately for each match that get tallied into the league's best and fairest. And then there's the banter...so yeah, it's pretty cool overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't 'need' to post to be part of a team, but if you want a good spot in the team you'll need to post fairly regularly.

It's hardly a chore once you get into it and get to know the personalities, once you know how to interact with certain people it's easy - just like the rest of BF.

You don't 'need' to post to be part of a team, but if you want a good spot in the team you'll need to post fairly regularly.

It's hardly a chore once you get into it and get to know the personalities, once you know how to interact with certain people it's easy - just like the rest of BF.

It's not so much the chore I guess but I hate the feeling of being obligated to post. Sounds ridiculous but that's why I never put my hand up to do weekly stuff here, I'd last 2 weeks, get over it and never go back to doing it properly or at all.

But I've thrown my name in the ring, willing to have a real crack! :thumbsu:

It's not so much the chore I guess but I hate the feeling of being obligated to post. Sounds ridiculous but that's why I never put my hand up to do weekly stuff here, I'd last 2 weeks, get over it and never go back to doing it properly or at all.

But I've thrown my name in the ring, willing to have a real crack! :thumbsu:

You can post as much or as little as you like. I no the feeling. I've put my hand up to run awards night as what not and all the sudden it feels a bit like work (though fun work). There is no requirement but all teams award activity.

Now for your options.

There really are only three IMO; Wonders, Demons... then the Bombers.

Wonders and Demons have good activity levels; you may struggle to get a good spot too quickly though... but good vibe's.

The Bombers (who I'm with), have a core group of good posters, but a lot of inactives as well.

Don't even contemplate the Furies.

You can post as much or as little as you like. I no the feeling. I've put my hand up to run awards night as what not and all the sudden it feels a bit like work (though fun work). There is no requirement but all teams award activity.

Yep, that's pretty much my feelings on it too, but looking around the site it seems a bit of fun so I'm sure it wont be too bad!

TPM - had offers from all three teams so far, but nothing from the Furies... why should I keep a wide berth from there?

Yep, that's pretty much my feelings on it too, but looking around the site it seems a bit of fun so I'm sure it wont be too bad!

TPM - had offers from all three teams so far, but nothing from the Furies... why should I keep a wide berth from there?

Furies are a Richmond only team.

Even if they would let you I doubt you would want to.

TPM is essentially right. With the Bombers you would get a spot easier so if that's your main focus than they might be just the team for you. However Buller and Wonders are more active for a reason, Whilst it can be harder to get a good spot (I will point out that we have 2 first year players, 1 on the HFF and one on the Wing!) it will be more rewarding. However all teams no matter how big or small reward quality contributions.

You do not have to be a spammer, you do not have to be incredibly creative but all captains (basically the team manager) appreciate those that make an effort.

The SFA is a heap of fun though and it's really easy to get involved. Lots of good stuff going on over there and for Lanky who seems to like this side there is also trade weeks, footy surveys and Media reports.

TPM is essentially right. With the Bombers you would get a spot easier so if that's your main focus than they might be just the team for you. However Buller and Wonders are more active for a reason, Whilst it can be harder to get a good spot (I will point out that we have 2 first year players, 1 on the HFF and one on the Wing!) it will be more rewarding. However all teams no matter how big or small reward quality contributions.

You do not have to be a spammer, you do not have to be incredibly creative but all captains (basically the team manager) appreciate those that make an effort.

The SFA is a heap of fun though and it's really easy to get involved. Lots of good stuff going on over there and for Lanky who seems to like this side there is also trade weeks, footy surveys and Media reports.

All sounds good to me mate! Check your PM's! :thumbsu:

I mainly just want to get lots of possessions and kick lots of goals. I'd be happy with that! Had a bit of a look at the teams and am weighing up my options. Sounds like a bit of fun though.

I mainly just want to get lots of possessions and kick lots of goals. I'd be happy with that! Had a bit of a look at the teams and am weighing up my options. Sounds like a bit of fun though.

Great stuff Lanky. If they are your goals (and great goals they are I'd suggest you speak to ThePuppetMaster first as the bombers would be able to fast track that more. If not all clubs are looking for new talent. You'll be signed up with someone ASAP. :thumbsu:

beez endorses this thread :thumbsu: Kudos Eth

The Sweet FA is a fantastic part of the Bigfooty landscape, anyone who's thinking about getting involved should really come take a look. The barrel of laughs that come from a wide range of posters both young and old, sane and insane, does give you something to look forward to after a shitty day.

I'll shout anyone a drink if they join up, but not too expensive, my dole money only goes so far.

I fully endorse the awesomeness that is the SFA. It's basically a collection of all the funniest people on BF teasing each other and coming up with creative hilarity for the amusment of their peers, plus a bit of footy.

For those of you who are worried the statistics might be a little basic, here is the statistical output from the opening round of recent State of Origin Carnival game featurig Vic Metro thumping Vic Country:
AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Code:
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]VM0 SENIORS Vs VC0 SENIORS[/COLOR][/B]
VM0               4    3        10   5        12   8        16   8    104      
VC0               5    4        8    6        8    7        9    16   70       
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]VM0        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  VC0         HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=blue]Freakie     0  2  3  11 1  0  0  0  0   41[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]fightingfu   0  5  1  3  1  0  1  2  2   39[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]drd23       0  11 6  7  1  1  2  0  0   64[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Mobbenfuhr   0  3  2  3  0  0  0  0  0   21[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]eth_dog     0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0    0[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Ninty        14 9  1  13 2  2  0  1  1   87[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]cooney      0  12 6  6  0  0  2  0  0   60[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]The Half B   0  4  4  6  1  0  2  0  0   34[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Spudregus_  0  8  7  10 0  1  1  0  0   63[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Shallow      0  4  2  7  1  0  1  0  0   33[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]PooMonkey   0  12 5  6  0  0  3  0  0   54[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Gibbsy.      0  9  6  7  2  0  2  1  0   67[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Wise Guy S  0  2  1  12 1  1  2  0  0   32[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Frothies M   0  12 5  8  1  3  1  0  0   71[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Easty       0  9  4  9  2  1  1  0  1   64[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Croweater    0  11 4  7  0  1  4  0  0   48[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]beez        0  20 7  9  1  1  3  5  0  125[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]ClarkeM      0  12 5  5  1  1  1  0  1   64[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]DemonJim    0  10 6  10 1  0  0  1  1   79[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Claypigeon   0  3  5  7  1  1  3  0  1   35[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]doggies ft  0  2  3  5  0  0  0  1  0   31[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Pie 4 Life   0  6  5  5  2  1  3  0  1   44[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]ThePuppetM  0  7  3  8  0  1  0  1  2   55[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]YouDontKno   0  11 3  6  3  1  2  0  1   62[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Speck       0  2  0  0  0  0  0  2  0   18[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Fred         0  3  0  0  0  1  0  0  3   13[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Juggalo Ba  0  2  0  0  1  0  0  1  1   17[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]TheTommyGu   0  7  1  1  1  0  2  3  4   46[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Eth         0  2  0  3  5  0  2  0  1   27[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Gentlemen    0  4  1  0  0  2  0  2  2   31[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]St Fly      12 9  0  8  4  6  1  1  0   80[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]tigland      1  2  0  0  1  1  0  0  0   12[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Deddy       0  16 0  11 6  7  2  3  2  115[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]royboy2      0  4  0  3  1  1  0  0  0   23[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Gilbert_Ho  0  6  2  5  2  3  0  0  0   45[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]BILC         0  5  0  8  7  2  0  0  0   61[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Striker475  0  1  2  0  0  0  1  1  0   12[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]EagleOz83    0  2  1  2  0  0  0  0  0   13[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]okeydoke7   0  6  3  1  0  0  0  0  0   29[/COLOR]  [COLOR=green]Big Bad Bu   0  10 0  8  6  3  0  0  0   73[/COLOR]
The stand outs for Metro would have to be beez, Deddy, Spudregus and drd32. Beez tore the game apart before tiring, Deddy accumulated well after quarter time and Spudregus and drd held the backline together admirably. Ninty and Gibbsy. battled hard and Mobbenfuhrer blanketted JB all day long for Country.
Code:
            [B]VM0[/B]   [B]VC0[/B]
Hitouts   : 12   15 
Kicks     : 139  126 
Marks     : 58   46 
Handballs : 121  99 
Tackles   : 25   31 
Frees For : 22   20 
Frees Ag. : 20   22 
Goals     : 16   9 
Behinds   : 8    16

GOAL BY GOAL :
Code:
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]First Quarter :[/COLOR][/B]
.59 - Behind to Juggalo Balla (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
2.19 - Goal to ThePuppetMaster (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 7 point(s).[/COLOR]
4.03 - Goal to Gibbsy. (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
4.33 - Behind to Eth (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 2 point(s).[/COLOR]
7.16 - Behind to YouDontKnowJack (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
9.22 - Goal to Gentlemen (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 5 point(s).[/COLOR]
11.52 - Goal to beez (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
12.21 - Behind to Deddy (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 2 point(s).[/COLOR]
16.08 - Goal to Gentlemen (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 4 point(s).[/COLOR]
17.4 - Goal to Ninty (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 10 point(s).[/COLOR]
18.13 - Goal to DemonJim (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 4 point(s).[/COLOR]
19.01 - Behind to fightingfury 88 (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 5 point(s).[/COLOR]
19.5 - Behind to Ninty (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 6 point(s).[/COLOR]
21.47 - Goal to St Fly (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - scores level.[/COLOR]
24.01 - Goal to TheTommyGun (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 6 point(s).[/COLOR]
24.22 - Rushed behind to VC0[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 7 point(s).[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]Second Quarter :[/COLOR][/B]
.51 - Goal to Deddy (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
2.19 - Behind to ThePuppetMaster (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - scores level.[/COLOR]
3.58 - Goal to doggies ftw (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 6 point(s).[/COLOR]
4.5 - Behind to Fred (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 5 point(s).[/COLOR]
5.26 - Behind to Fred (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 4 point(s).[/COLOR]
5.55 - Goal to TheTommyGun (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 2 point(s).[/COLOR]
11.03 - Behind to ThePuppetMaster (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
12.52 - Goal to Striker475 (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 5 point(s).[/COLOR]
13.25 - Goal to fightingfury 88 (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
15.35 - Goal to beez (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 5 point(s).[/COLOR]
18.48 - Goal to fightingfury 88 (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VC0 by 1 point(s).[/COLOR]
22 - Goal to beez (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 5 point(s).[/COLOR]
23.25 - Goal to Speck (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 11 point(s).[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]Third Quarter :[/COLOR][/B]
1.36 - Goal to Deddy (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 17 point(s).[/COLOR]
4.41 - Behind to DemonJim (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 18 point(s).[/COLOR]
5.26 - Goal to Deddy (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 24 point(s).[/COLOR]
8.18 - Behind to Easty (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 25 point(s).[/COLOR]
11.19 - Behind to Deddy (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 26 point(s).[/COLOR]
16.32 - Rushed behind to VC0[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 25 point(s).[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]Final Quarter :[/COLOR][/B]
.43 - Goal to beez (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 31 point(s).[/COLOR]
2.24 - Behind to TheTommyGun (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 30 point(s).[/COLOR]
3.21 - Goal to beez (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 36 point(s).[/COLOR]
4.37 - Goal to Speck (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 42 point(s).[/COLOR]
7.41 - Behind to Gentlemen (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 41 point(s).[/COLOR]
8.1 - Behind to Fred (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 40 point(s).[/COLOR]
10.42 - Goal to TheTommyGun (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 34 point(s).[/COLOR]
13.33 - Behind to TheTommyGun (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 33 point(s).[/COLOR]
18.52 - Behind to Pie 4 Life (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 32 point(s).[/COLOR]
19.17 - Behind to TheTommyGun (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 31 point(s).[/COLOR]
19.46 - Behind to Gentlemen (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 30 point(s).[/COLOR]
20.27 - Rushed behind to VC0[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 29 point(s).[/COLOR]
22.16 - Goal to Juggalo Balla (VM0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 35 point(s).[/COLOR]
24.01 - Behind to TheTommyGun (VC0)[COLOR=gray] - VM0 by 34 point(s).[/COLOR]

TIME ON GROUND :
Code:
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]VM0[/COLOR][/B]
PooMonkey            [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
drd23                [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Gilbert_Hodge        [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
cooney               [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Spudregus_87         [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
okeydoke7            [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]76.12 (Off)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 76%[/COLOR][/B]
Wise Guy Sam         [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Easty                [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
beez                 [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
DemonJim             [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Freakie              [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]40.47 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]76.12 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 64%[/COLOR][/B]
ThePuppetMaster      [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
doggies ftw          [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]38.04 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]40.47 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 97%[/COLOR][/B]
Juggalo Balla        [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Striker475           [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]85.55 (Off)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 85%[/COLOR][/B]
St Fly               [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Deddy                [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Eth                  [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
eth_dog              [COLOR=red]0 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]85.55 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 14%[/COLOR][/B]
Speck                [COLOR=red]0 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]38.04 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 61%[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#b000d0]VC0[/COLOR][/B]
ClarkeM              [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Mobbenfuhrer         [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
royboy2              [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]14.22 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]82 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 32%[/COLOR][/B]
The Half Back        [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Shallow              [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Gibbsy.              [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Frothies Mcveigh     [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Croweater 41         [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
fightingfury 88      [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]67.49 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]71.23 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 96%[/COLOR][/B]
Claypigeon           [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Ninty                [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]8.06 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]8.18 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 99%[/COLOR][/B]
YouDontKnowJack      [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Fred                 [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
TheTommyGun          [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Gentlemen            [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
tigland              [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]8.18 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]67.49 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]71.23 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]79.13 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 33%[/COLOR][/B]
Big Bad Buddy        [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]82 (Off)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 82%[/COLOR][/B]
BILC                 [COLOR=green]0 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 100%[/COLOR][/B]
Pie 4 Life           [COLOR=red]0 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]8.06 (On)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 91%[/COLOR][/B]
EagleOz83            [COLOR=red]0 (Off)[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]14.22 (On)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]79.13 (Off)[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=green]Total : 64%[/COLOR][/B]
Total :  3600               Average :  90.00001

MATCH-UPS :
  • In a resume-material performance, Deddy was easily the winner in the clash with Big Bad Buddy. - 79m from 1 to 80.
  • In an epic battle, BILC and Eth were evenly matched. - 45m from 0 to 45.
  • While not all all one-way, Gilbert_Hodge came out tops over the brave BILC. - 49m from 50 to 99.
  • While not all all one-way, ClarkeM won the bout with Striker475. - 60m from 1 to 61.
  • Regardless that this wasn't a huge game for either player, ClarkeM exposed Wise Guy Sam's frailties. - 27m from 68 to 95.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, Claypigeon came out tops over the brave okeydoke7. - 16m from 3 to 19.
  • Toe to toe throughout, Claypigeon either broke even with PooMonkey or vaguely bested him - it was hard to tell. - 79m from 21 to 100.
  • In quite a display, Easty won the bout with Croweater 41. - 98m from 0 to 98.
  • In quite a display, royboy2 came out tops over the brave Deddy. - 16m from 83 to 99.
  • In an epic battle, DemonJim did very well against Gibbsy.. - 86m from 0 to 86.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, royboy2 and doggies ftw had an epic contest. - 9m from 4 to 13.
  • Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, EagleOz83 and doggies ftw were hard to separate - though EagleOz83 was slightly more effective. - 8m from 28 to 36.
  • Spending most of the game pushing and shoving each other, EagleOz83 and Speck were hard to separate - though EagleOz83 was slightly more effective. - 14m from 48 to 62.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, it could be argued that Fred had the better game against Eth - although there was very little in it. - 18m from 65 to 83.
  • While overall a quiet day for both players, Freakie gave Gentlemen a bath. - 22m from 77 to 99.
  • In a comparatively small-fry arm wrestle, Freakie beat Shallow today - but not by much. - 34m from 2 to 36.
  • While overall a quiet day for both players, Gilbert_Hodge was way too good for Fred. - 22m from 8 to 30.
  • In a resume-material performance, beez exposed Frothies Mcveigh's frailties. - 97m from 0 to 97.
  • While very slim pickings for both players, okeydoke7 was slightly more polished than Gentlemen. - 36m from 30 to 66.
  • While overall a quiet day for both players, Gentlemen gave PooMonkey a bath. - 12m from 7 to 19.
  • Regardless that this wasn't a huge game for either player, Mobbenfuhrer won the bout with Juggalo Balla. - 97m from 0 to 97.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, Spudregus_87 beat Ninty today - but not by much. - 5m from 2 to 7.
  • In an epic battle, St Fly beat Ninty today - but not by much. - 91m from 9 to 100.
  • In a solid performance, Spudregus_87 won the bout with Pie 4 Life. - 82m from 14 to 96.
  • In a comparatively small-fry arm wrestle, it could be argued that Shallow had the better game against doggies ftw - although there was very little in it. - 44m from 42 to 86.
  • While overall a quiet day for both players, I'm not sure that what Speck did to tigland should be entirely legal. - 0m from 79 to 79.
  • Regardless that this wasn't a huge game for either player, St Fly won the bout with tigland. - 99m from 0 to 99.
  • In what was a very slow day for both, Striker475 won the bout with fightingfury 88. - 0m from 79 to 79.
  • In quite a tussle, The Half Back was slightly more polished than ThePuppetMaster. - 94m from 2 to 96.
  • While not all all one-way, drd23 had the better of TheTommyGun. - 92m from 7 to 99.
  • While worlds were set on fire, fightingfury 88 gave Wise Guy Sam a bath. - 56m from 4 to 60.
  • In quite a tussle, YouDontKnowJack came out tops over the brave cooney. - 95m from 3 to 98.
Well, that's all from the MCG. Let's go around the grounds one last time thanks to Chud Lite: guaranteed to make your gut ache for 20% longer. It's nearly three quarter time and The Allies have kicked away to a 52 point lead at the Adelaide Oval: 15.10.100 to South Australia's 7.6.48.

Thanks for being a part of the action. Later tonight the young NSW&ACT team take on the veterans from the West in the game under lights at the SCG. Join us this Saturday as Vic Metro take on WA at Subiaco while Vic Country host The Allies at Kardinia Park.

Also, the awesome commentary is Logger's personal addition.

Unless he sims in the regular season or someone else steals his idea... then the commentary is unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back