No Oppo Supporters The TAN 17 - CAPTAIN BLOOD'S SHRINE [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the difference between meth and Norf?

One ruins lives, is a financial drain on society, makes you mentally ****ed in the head and dribble incoherent s**t, and of course is likely to see you less likely to hook up than a case a mega Herpies

The other has all of these same problems, but makes you feel good when you smoke it

Why the **** would you buy an Apple watch?

Because of all the awesome stuff it does, like you know, tell you the time, provide many of the functions of your phone so you can use it instead of your phone, but just remember to carry your phone because the watch won't work without it.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because of all the awesome stuff it does, like you know, tell you the time, provide many of the functions of your phone so you can use it instead of your phone, but just remember to carry your phone because the watch won't work without it.....
I heard on the news that it has some new fancy health tracker thing that will make people more active ! Then they went on to mention that for it to work you also have to be carrying your phone.

WTF is the point of that

But I have no doubt this will sell well because of all the Apple fanbois in the world

lold at the norf poster on the MB that said norf are fighting it out with Essendrugs and Footscray to see who will control Weribee supporter wise:drunk:

My meth post may be more true than we thought!

I heard on the news that it has some new fancy health tracker thing that will make people more active ! Then they went on to mention that for it to work you also have to be carrying your phone.

WTF is the point of that

But I have no doubt this will sell well because of all the Apple fanbois in the world

None, it's a glorified jawbone

I used to live in Weribee and it's dominated by Richmond and Essendrug fans. never met a norf supporter there

Go to the tab and Centrelink, that's where they roll

WTF is the point of that

Yeah but if you use this function the battery will be dead in 7 hours
7 HOURS!!!

None, it's a glorified jawbone
At least the Jawbone battery lasts about 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back