No Oppo Supporters The TAN 17 - CAPTAIN BLOOD'S SHRINE [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who are you with? I assume this is for your mrs car?

It's all good. Just purchased RACV membership. :thumbsu:

Figured that that $100 extra in cost has a whole heap of other benefits and more reputable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody had any experience with Budget Direct? Are they easy to deal with if we want to make a claim
I had bad Diesel run through one of my work cars. ****ed the engine completely and Budget covered me. Pretty easy to work with on that experience.

Anyone have trouble playing video off RFC website? Sound keeps going but vision freezes, driving me nuts.
Appreciate help, just watching last time we met and missed all the good bits but could hear the "wowee" crap from bt.
Welcome to the pain of having to deal with the AFL and Bigponds ******* horrible video platform. RFCO/New Stig said there is a new one coming in a few weeks so hopefully that fixes a lot of the issues.

Otherwise, what browser are you using? Try clear your cache etc, if you haven't already.

I'm about to bust out some Black Sabbath riffs on the guitar, any requests?

images

The sound of silence? :D

Whole lotta love is thier only decent song. All these bands shoulda been one hit wonders
Your a weird campaigner though groupie mate, thats not an insult as i am also a fellow weird campaigner but your power of weird campaigner is at a level im yet to acheive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back