No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 18 - OFFICIAL RANCE'S JW MEETING GROUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Geez this sounds familiar
"How many performances like our game against North Melbourne tonight would it take for the club to sack Justin Leppitsch? It is fairly clear that he does not have the necessary tactical or motivational skill required to coach at the elite level. I am still at the North game, it is half way through the 3rd quarter, we are down by ten goals and I can't see a single thing he has done as coach to since quarter time to make a difference to this game. Leppitsch has no PLAN B."
every club has them :)

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
What annoys me is how many supporters from other clubs use us as a measure of shitness, saying things like "were not richmond ffs we should have won that, we are accepting mediocrity like richocrity, richmond will finish bottom 4, ninthmond and on and on it goes". Makes me want norf to finish 9th for six straight seasons, ninth melbourne just sounds better than ninthmond. Considering the on and off field turnaround of our club since 2009-10 i would think we are the exact opposite of shitness.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Geez this sounds familiar
"How many performances like our game against North Melbourne tonight would it take for the club to sack Justin Leppitsch? It is fairly clear that he does not have the necessary tactical or motivational skill required to coach at the elite level. I am still at the North game, it is half way through the 3rd quarter, we are down by ten goals and I can't see a single thing he has done as coach to since quarter time to make a difference to this game. Leppitsch has no PLAN B."

Brilliant...

well we will have him back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
86400 seconds in a day .
Suggests there is about 30/86400th chance of you being caught
you really have an obsession with the ol premature performance dont you mate, hope its not a self reflective thing on your behalf as you bring it up so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back