No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 18 - OFFICIAL RANCE'S JW MEETING GROUP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riding into work today I had my tigers rain jacket in given the weather, and it was a pretty miserable ride given the conditions

Had to smile though when going down the north bank of the Yarra I passed a kid (about 6) who was rocking his tigers hoodie and hat, and seeing my jacket he gave me the big thumbs up and a massive grin

Big respect for any kid eager to wear his colours to school after a big loss
ill be heading down to the boathouse for a trot around the maribynong at lunchtime wearing my richmond training hat. Win or Lose im still yellow and black through and through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listening to Jake King on the radio, said hes had 9 surgeries on his toe and still needs more
It's a bit of a blow to Kingy's tough guy image complaining so loudly about a toe.
Steve Morris would just casually park himself down, kick off his boot and gnaw the offending digit off, spit it at the goal umpire and go on a 100m chasing run where he was never a realistic chance to close the gap.

It's a bit of a blow to Kingy's tough guy image complaining so loudly about a toe.
Steve Morris would just casually park himself down, kick off his boot and gnaw the offending digit off, spit it at the goal umpire and go on a 100m chasing run where he was never a realistic chance to close the gap.
The big toe is a very important appendage

The guy has had a ridiculous amount of surgeries

Off memory, it was something like 42 for his career, with 9-12 in his last off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back