No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 19 - HITTING OUR KPI'S LIKE HITTING A RED HEADED MAORI HIPSTER

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OH LOLLLLLLL!
I must have been watching a different game then to the one I saw Power players doing a mass flood about 5 minutes in. So glad to see them drop this year, but not surprised in the slightest, Power fans are insufferable.

I must have been watching a different game then to the one I saw Power players doing a mass flood about 5 minutes in. So glad to see them drop this year, but not surprised in the slightest, Power fans are insufferable.

I'm just casting my mind back to the MB 2015 season prediction thread where Powa fans would go spare at anyone who named them outside the top 4. Dat hubris

I'm just casting my mind back to the MB 2015 season prediction thread where Powa fans would go spare at anyone who named them outside the top 4. Dat hubris
I believe they are 9-13 from last 22 games :$

Lmao at the caller on SEN just now. Archer was the shinboner of the century and Carey was the boner of the century.
Just relayed that to the missus, all i got was "you think your funny dont you campaigner ". Awesome, thanks for that Nostra mate :D
When you are struggling to sleep a good read of the Port Board will help. One bloke reckons they are a lock for the wooden spoon. The bandwagon has derailed. :p
Have just got back from paying a few bills and going to the chemist etc and you would think there is a fkin asteroid headed for the planet here in southern Adelaide, must have heard 20 convos on how s**t port are and they are screwed. Oh the glorious misery THE GLORIOUS MISERY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
EDIT: I forgot to add I wore my RFC jacket out today as a silent Fck you :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just read the best melt on the Bay, had to share lol

[QUOTE="]Lol, I was almost going to agree with you until I realised you're western australian.

you might as well pack it in mate. The AFL should only be made up of Victorian teams. You pieces of scum should **** off.

That's all you western Australians are You're just little pieces of s**t stuck together to form something resembling a state.

You are the scum of the earth and the lot of you should be thrown into a pit with my s**t in it. And as you're struggling to get out of the pit I will look you in the eye and urinate on you.

Because that's what you deserve. You shouldn't even be called a human because you're a disgusting dog. And if you don't oblige with my plan I will carry out an attack on the entire town.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="]Lol, I was almost going to agree with you until I realised you're western australian.

you might as well pack it in mate. The AFL should only be made up of Victorian teams. You pieces of scum should **** off.

That's all you western Australians are You're just little pieces of s**t stuck together to form something resembling a state.

You are the scum of the earth and the lot of you should be thrown into a pit with my s**t in it. And as you're struggling to get out of the pit I will look you in the eye and urinate on you.

Because that's what you deserve. You shouldn't even be called a human because you're a disgusting dog. And if you don't oblige with my plan I will carry out an attack on the entire town.
[/QUOTE]
I love big footy, far better than watching a comedy movie or something :)

Because that's what you deserve. You shouldn't even be called a human because you're a disgusting dog. And if you don't oblige with my plan I will carry out an attack on the entire town.
[/QUOTE]

Wowee someone has issues

[/QUOTE]
What's this about? I don't go on the bay.

Far out, someone needs to ride the pussy train a little more before they have a stroke!

Looking forward to the Championship play off game tonight, after spending 18 months living in Middlesbrough over the last two years surely qualify as a plastic smoggie! #UTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back