No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 19 - HITTING OUR KPI'S LIKE HITTING A RED HEADED MAORI HIPSTER

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd rather not have a soft draw at the beginning of the season. Up and comings playing out of their skins while even the likes of the Swans tend to go to water at the start of a season.

Not sure what you can take out of it over the entire season. Even so I'd like us to be on our metal a bit better than we have been in the last 2 years.

Total dominance. Total dominance I say. Not much to ask in 2016?

What a bloody shame that considering the Giants' place on the ladder they only have about 3 people in their cheer squad. Must be a tough row to hoe for them membership wise up there.

OK. I'm getting bored waiting for our game...but even so...

Seriously who gives a **** what he does? why does it get people so pissed off that he is passionate about his people? He pointed out a girl who racially abused him? and? tbh i couldn't tell that the girl was 12 at first sight too, he was then sympathetic towards her afterwards probably when he realized she was so young. Do you really think he should just cop racial taunts while he is doing his job?

Tbh in my view the people that are booing him don't like the fact that a dark skinned man is so outspoken and passionate about his people, coupled with the fact that he plays for free kicks gives people more ammunition to boo him when really all he is is just a passionate guy who does not deserve the abuse he gets. To the people that are booing him, what are you booing him for? the fact that he doesnt like being horribly abused?

today he did some war dance apparently when he kicked a goal and now everyone is going crazy over it, seriously get over it, i cant believe goodesy can get so many people riled up lol.
I have booed 100's of white men at the footy because they are the opposition and i don't like the way they play, if all of a sudden it becomes an issue for me to boo goodes because he is black well then guess what sunshine? Thats racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back