No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 21 - WHAT THE TUCK?! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still know a few from my days in Frankston, hey rfctiger74, Tiger71, Nostradumbass, Groupie_ did you ever go to the 21st century nightclub with that revolving dance floor in Frankston in the mid 90's? Actually scratch that RDH, they are all old, minging and had 3 or more kids these days :p
My stomping ground was the Western suburbs mate, never ventured out that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still know a few from my days in Frankston, hey rfctiger74, Tiger71, Nostradumbass, Groupie_ did you ever go to the 21st century nightclub with that revolving dance floor in Frankston in the mid 90's? Actually scratch that RDH, they are all old, minging and had 3 or more kids these days :p

Build up a guy's confidence with the promise of slutty women then tear it down just as quickly:(:D

I was a franga boy

Spent many a night checking the skanks on the lazy Susan at the 21st Century Dance Club. Also spent plenty of nights being kicked out of the Grand, the Peli Bar, Davey's, and of course the other venue on the intersection

Then you have the weirdest thing about nights on that strip back in the day. You had Vic's Fish n Chips, and Uncle Vic's Fish n Chips, and the both hated each other

Only in franga

I was a franga boy

Spent many a night checking the skanks on the lazy Susan at the 21st Century Dance Club. Also spent plenty of nights being kicked out of the Grand, the Peli Bar, Davey's, and of course the other venue on the intersection

Then you have the weirdest thing about nights on that strip back in the day. You had Vic's Fish n Chips, and Uncle Vic's Fish n Chips, and the both hated each other

Only in franga

And now I'm hungry :(

Sorry tigs :(, would offer my missus little sister as she is easier to open than a screen door but have decided to help RichoLedio out :p

Just got a mental image of you.

selena-gomez-spring-breakers-2012-selena-gomez-32092944-2000-1352.jpg

I was a franga boy

Only in franga
I went there to live with my older brother for 9 months in 95, 21st century and the pint and pickle are the two i remember, then stumbling out at 6-7am and going for breakky at the pancake parlour. Had some good times in Frankston :)

I went there to live with my older brother for 9 months in 95, 21st century and the pint and pickle are the two i remember, then stumbling out at 6-7am and going for breakky at the pancake parlour. Had some good times in Frankston :)

Back in 95 I was drinking all the time down there, just prior to getting my first full time gig

Pint and pickle was a great bar too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back