No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 27 - ITS TIGER TIME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Menzel is a great story of overcoming the odds, but the came across as a spoilt brat on his docco IMO.
To be honest in over hearing about him. There are guys who went to war and came back with no legs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest in over hearing about him. There are guys who went to war and came back with no legs.
As an ex serviceman myself i agree with this 100%, there are guys who died and others who lost their health for serving their country. Some of us that came home healthy have a horrible mixture of relief/guilt over this subject. If i could turn back the clock and take the place of my dead mate i would. You never stop feeling like you have failed for your whole life when you reflect on the mates you lost. Such a waste.

As an ex serviceman myself i agree with this 100%, there are guys who died and others who lost their health for serving their country. Some of us that came home healthy have a horrible mixture of relief/guilt over this subject. If i could turn back the clock and take the place of my dead mate i would. You never stop feeling like you have failed for your whole life when you reflect on the mates you lost. Such a waste.

That's messed up I'm sorry to hear that. I'm here for you brother. You're a legend for serving this country and so was your mate.

bicycle = [B]RichoLedio[/B]
idiot = * knows take your pick
:D
*ahem*
rascal-scooter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back