No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried about posting the link to the corner hotel for 2 of the uninitiated. Would it open up a wormhole? Would it cause the newb clicker to wake up in a vat of ectoplasm in a vast human farm tended by robots? Or would the universe wink itself out of existence with neither an explosion nor implosion, just the noise of a squeaky fart?

Unititiated... um... ? I know what the cornr is.. post there often.

Oh my god Pete paleo has to be top three *******s in the world. I would cross the street to punch that ******* campaigner in the face.

Agreed. Total campaigner with no clue...

Agreed. Total campaigner with no clue...
You just described anyone who has subscribed to the whole ridiculous paleo movement.

My best mate's partner who is an intelligent woman tried to argue its virtues with me. I love a good debate so I went at it but when she tried to tell me that people have only been eatng bread for the last 50 years I lost it and just shouted her down as an idiot.

You just described anyone who has subscribed to the whole ridiculous paleo movement.

My best mate's partner who is an intelligent woman tried to argue its virtues with me. I love a good debate so I went at it but when she tried to tell me that people have only been eatng bread for the last 50 years I lost it and just shouted her down as an idiot.
Paleo is the only nutritional diet that works with your genetics.
Extensive research proves this.
Do some research and you'll agree, pebble.
All in the research.

Oh, and :p:D

All in the research.

Oh, and :p:D

KFC and pizza are both working out pretty damn well for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how-is-concrete-made-3.jpg

All in the research.

Oh, and :D
You sound just like her.

Funny, when I said that flour is just milled grass seeds she looked at me like I was insane. Personally I'm not sure why sunflower seeds are OK to eat but grass seeds aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back