No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have gone back to the $1000 guy and told him what you paid and done this.

giphy.gif
Groupie does look good in pink lycra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's almost summer and that means huntsman season, when those 8 legged freaks ******* appear outa nowhere, while I haven't come across any yet, I'm sure I'll be called upon to take a few out, just remember to those who hate them, huntsman are s**t scared of daddy long legs, keep daddy long legs in your house and those 8 legged freaks will stay outside.

Well it's almost summer and that means huntsman season, when those 8 legged freaks ******* appear outa nowhere, while I haven't come across any yet, I'm sure I'll be called upon to take a few out, just remember to those who hate them, huntsman are s**t scared of daddy long legs, keep daddy long legs in your house and those 8 legged freaks will stay outside.
I like huntsmen.
They take care of the insects.
They just hang out and do their own thing.

Huntsmen are good. They eat the other bugs in your house and even better they don't kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back