No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reccomendations for radio commentary of cricket.
Apart from warney, ch9 are both boring and s**t.
Abc.
I rate anything with Gerard Whately.
Jim maxwell, and some English bird Allison someone who is pretty good too.
Plus buck Rogers and Dirk nannes a add some good players perspective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reccomendations for radio commentary of cricket.
Apart from warney, ch9 are both boring and s**t.
Get a funnel and a length of hose. Attach the funnel to the hose and then bring the funnel to your ear. Stick the hose up your arse and fart the wettest fart you've ever mustered. This, I guarantee, will be better to listen to than 9's commentary.

Cider is for when you've finished all your Heinekens and all that's left in the fridge is someones ciders
Depends on the cider, a lot of them are sugar water but there are some really good ones around too.
Strongbow is terrible, I'm not a fan of Bulmers either and Somersby are too sweet as are all the Rekorderlig's except for the Pear

Monteith's are pretty good as they are quite dry, The Hills is pretty good as is Pipsqueak and I think Coldstream is ok too but I could be wrong on that one, I haven't had that one since the races 2 years ago.
On a super hot day, a BIG glass full to the top of ice and a Rekorderlig or Koppaberg Pear cider goes down a treat

and yes, I am usually a beer drinker. Give you a tip, if you haven't tried the Asahi Black yet, get on it. I usually get the beer bloated feeling after about 10, but not on those, they go down a treat all night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back