No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 36 - NO GARRY NO! NO GARRY NO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the topping ingredients on that?
One inch thick sliced panchetta from the deli diced into cubes , sliced black olives , smoked salmon, baby spinach leaves, mozzarella cheese , bocanchinni sliced , tomato sauce paste , roast vegetables-pumpkin , onions, cherry tomatoes and yummy eggplant

One inch thick sliced panchetta from the deli diced into cubes , sliced black olives , smoked salmon, baby spinach leaves, mozzarella cheese , bocanchinni sliced , tomato sauce paste , roast vegetables-pumpkin , onions, cherry tomatoes and yummy eggplant
It was the eggplant I was trying to decipher. Looks great.

superb owl monday still room on the bandwagon tigers

i

Not a Pizza without Anchovies.:p

Serious question, are there many black Quarter Backs? I don't follow this sport but I have super bowl fever.

Traditionally a textbook all american white dudes position but there is getting to be more, this is the 4th SB in a row to feature an african american Qb though

Today is the young buck cam newton who is super quick and athletic vs the more traditional noodle arm manning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn on Superbowl, watched 2 minutes, turned it off, so boring really don't know how anyone can watch that game and WTF is ' 2nd down and 4 ' all about.
its nearly as bad as watching a Paul Roos vs John Longmire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back