No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 36 - NO GARRY NO! NO GARRY NO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

there fans are all plastic. reliant on Tassie etc they have a few bad years there ''fans'' will disappear
Hmmm, maybe, I'm not really sure. The majority of my friends have always been Hawks fans and passionate so I guess I'm bias to think they are doing well. It will be interesting to see though.

Hmmm, maybe, I'm not really sure. The majority of my friends have always been Hawks fans and passionate so I guess I'm bias to think they are doing well. It will be interesting to see though.
most hawks fans I see only know 3 of there players.

Just got into a debate with the floggiest of Collingwood flogs about the football. Here are some of his pearls of "wisdom" (and I use that loosely):

• Collingwood will make the top 4.
  • Richmond will finish in the bottom 6.
  • Taylor Adams is the best midfielder at both clubs.
  • Trent Cotchin would not be in the Pies best 6 midfielders.
  • Nathan Brown is the second best defender in the comp behind Hurley.
  • Alex Rance is a spud who would not get a game at the Pies.
  • Collingwoods forward line is MUCH better than the Tigers forward line.
  • Steele Sidebottom is a better player than Brett Deledio because he has a premiership.
  • Jamie Elliott is the best forward at both clubs.
  • Treloar was right by saying the Pies had a better list than the Tigers.
  • If Ben Reid wasn't constantly injured, he'd be a multiple time AA and Brownlow Medallist.
  • Dane Swan will kick 60 goals next year.
  • Travis Cloke is worth the money they are paying him.
Needless to say I threw him a roll of toilet paper and told him to wipe his chin as he is dribbling crap.

Just got into a debate with the floggiest of Collingwood flogs about the football. Here are some of his pearls of "wisdom" (and I use that loosely):

• Steele Sidebottom is a better player than Brett Deledio because he has a premiership.
  • If Ben Reid wasn't constantly injured, he'd be a multiple time AA and Brownlow Medallist.
Needless to say I threw him a roll of toilet paper and told him to wipe his chin as he is dribbling crap.
not all up there ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they grew up in the 80s they're nearly either hawks or bummers. Our school was littered with then

i really hope after the justification explanation given by the umpires regarding the Mitch Marsh appeal didn't bypass any of our bowlers for the upcoming tests against NZ.
"The 2 NZ batsmen meet in the middle as Hazelwood heads back to his mark.Hazelwood turns and throws to the keeper and the keeper takes off the bails and the Aussie appeal for a run out.McCullum is run out for 99 as according to mondays game the ball is alive until the bowler runs in".KARMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.;)

• Collingwood will make the top 4. lol no chance
  • Richmond will finish in the bottom 6. If we get severe injuries
  • Taylor Adams is the best midfielder at both clubs. lol miles is better then him ffs
  • Trent Cotchin would not be in the Pies best 6 midfielders. lmao that's some good s**t he is on
  • Nathan Brown is the second best defender in the comp behind Hurley. wow yeah ok then
  • Alex Rance is a spud who would not get a game at the Pies. that says it right there walk up first picked n every 22 in the comp
  • Collingwoods forward line is MUCH better than the Tigers forward line. cloke Jessie white and that spud from Melbourne scary s**t there
  • Steele Sidebottom is a better player than Brett Deledio because he has a premiership. so woewodin is a better player then pendlebury
  • Jamie Elliott is the best forward at both clubs. yeah not the 2 time coleman medallist
  • Treloar was right by saying the Pies had a better list than the Tigers. time will tell they have no forward line or defense
  • If Ben Reid wasn't constantly injured, he'd be a multiple time AA and Brownlow Medallist. lol he is high on eddie's juice
  • Dane Swan will kick 60 goals next year. yeah sure he will
  • Travis Cloke is worth the money they are paying him. lmao he is the worst key forward in the comp

Link?

You forgot one dot point

• Treloar has OP

HAHAHAHAHA

How inferior do Norf fans feel ? they have a thread dedicated to our club only. It is quiet sad, they believe there wins over us means something and they cherish it. Unfortunately they dont get making the pre lims means s**t, just ask the saints and dogs, its all about flags in which we have more :p

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/tigers-fans-special-breed.1110248/page-53#post-42923525
Wow.....53 pages. Pathetic club, pathetic fans. And to think we're one of the clubs propping these paupers up. They should be thanking us.

How inferior do Norf fans feel ? they have a thread dedicated to our club only. It is quiet sad, they believe there wins over us means something and they cherish it. Unfortunately they dont get making the pre lims means s**t, just ask the saints and dogs, its all about flags in which we have more :p

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/tigers-fans-special-breed.1110248/page-53#post-42923525
Beating Richmond infront of the biggest crowd their club has ever played against is a huge deal to these dudes

its good to be the king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back