THE TAN - FINGER LICKIN' RICHO - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People bang on about ghosts but that chit is like the bunyip and yowie

a bunyip is a yowie dufus

if bunyips don't exist why did Gippy hillbillies name a town after them?

Proof yowies are real

yowie-choc-foils.png

I had Stevie J captain who got 145 last week. Ahh well.
My opposition had Stevie J as vice captain and used the non-scoring captain trick. I was worried this week because I left Sandi on field and figured I would take the loss while the guy I'm playing had a full field. I'm currently on 2266 with 3 players to go, he's 2000-something with 3 to go, one unique. Smashing my PB.

Winning my tipping comps too on 6 tips, need to pick the Adelaide/Collingwood game, I think Adelaide. Should get me to top 3 overall in my comps.

Richmond won.

Good weekend :D

My opposition had Stevie J as vice captain and used the non-scoring captain trick. I was worried this week because I left Sandi on field and figured I would take the loss while the guy I'm playing had a full field. I'm currently on 2266 with 3 players to go, he's 2000-something with 3 to go, one unique. Smashing my PB.

Winning my tipping comps too on 6 tips, need to pick the Adelaide/Collingwood game, I think Adelaide. Should get me to top 3 overall in my comps.

Richmond won.

Good weekend :D
That's a crazy score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All horror movies are funny to me.

Ghosts aren't real

Going through Port Arthur my little brother was about 2 and he turned to my mum and goes "Mummy tell the the women to stop talking to me" Anyway there was just mum, dad, me and my brothers in the group so no women but mum and the tour guide turns to mum and says "funny this is the womens cell block".

creeped us all out.

Going through Port Arthur my little brother was about 2 and he turned to my mum and goes "Mummy tell the the women to stop talking to me" Anyway there was just mum, dad, me and my brothers in the group so no women but mum and the tour guide turns to mum and says "funny this is the womens cell block".

creeped us all out.

Thanks for that. Just s**t the bed

Yep, IMO scarier than The Conjuring
Has got nothing on Spring Breakers. The fact that movie was given a green light is ******* scary.
I nearly vomited.

Sent from my Tee-pee using smoke signals.

Has got nothing on Spring Breakers. The fact that movie was given a green light is ******* scary.
I nearly vomited.

Sent from my Tee-pee using smoke signals.
Spring break for ever

Scarface on repeat yo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back