Mega Thread THE TAN - NINTHMOND - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

can't be worse than Bummers and Tankers
I dunno man. I'd have to take my own suggestion and spend a few months in Vic to answer that Q

There isn't a lot to say that was positive. All I can look forward to is Hird coming back, hopefully st8 back into the chair in August if we still have a shot at making finals. Bomber is ******* useless.. gameplan has been worked out and I would expect every team to repeat exactly what the saints did today.

I didn't see one change of position or match up of note from the box and it was all very 'meh, they'll sort it out while I eat a sandwich' which is BULLSHIT!

Every coach is s**t after a loss apparently :drunk:

Thompson has put in two absolutely shocking weeks in a row in the box.. shocking selections, shocking moves, lack of gameday coaching and seems to inspire NOTHING in terms of effort. At no point did any player look like he had any passion or desire to win this game..

We need to get some passion back.. need to get Caro to write an article attacking Hird.. that was when we played well.. when the players were defending Hird.

Hey Groupie_ they need some o dat BACKS AGAINST DA WALL!!!!!!

I still like Matt Thomas.

I don't think we can fit Jackson and Thomas into the team.

But I really respect the way he goes about it. #comeatme
Needs more polish when in possession of the footy. Other than that, he is great. Attack on the ball and tackling are first class.

We can't continue to carry players with poor ball use just because they can tackle well, need to find a happy medium.

All these unexpected losses are good for us as it keeps the mid range teams (like us) still in it, even though we have lost 3 and have 2 hard ones coming up.
Pretty much couldn't play shitter, have 3 of our top 6 to come back, have a heap of underperforming players and guys who look really underdone fitness wise and still in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is everyone sooking about Matt White? ... 3 years @ 300k? No thank you. Let him put together a whole year, and let's see how he goes when the team is struggling.

Top 4 is within reach, I wonder if there is some secret blessing to not having Deledio, Maric, Rance and Knights fit and available now.

Lloyd, Gordon and Arnot all putting their hands up, hopefully McDonough and Lennon get the chance. Big Griff has arrived, and TV is facing a big wake up call in the VFL. Hardwick realised Jack was not a half forward and hopefully has decided to leave Dusty forward. We are completely out of form, Have arguably only dropped one game we could consider one we should have won and we now play the two best teams in the comp undermanned so the result may not have changed with a completely fit team.

2-5 doesn't scare me, when we could go 15-0 after the bye!

Actually can't wait to play Port... Just hate how their fitness is talked up like they are the best flogs in the country... I ran a 14.5 on the beep test once and I wasn't even training full time. get over yourselfs we're going to * you up! especially Matty White for being a dog and not taking a 1 year deal on shitty pay when we have obviously been keeping him on life support for 6 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back