Mega Thread THE TAN - NINTHMOND - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha not sure if serious but if you are I don't have any on my phone and he's hiding at the moment. We have 2 cats, the one in the picture hasn't been too bad but the other one won't come out from behind my sons bed. Certainly not impressed ...

The cat looks so much better than the dog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boomer found it really hard to admit that Norf don't play well at the G. This made me really happy. Good luck playing there in a final.
Only saw a small bit of it but I did see him question the Good Friday game and he agreed with Eddie that a big team should get it. He then went on to say Norf were a big team........:oops:...... here's a lesson for you kids, don't drink on Sunday mornings

Sydney are s**t

What does that say for Freo ?

Only saw a small bit of it but I did see him question the Good Friday game and he agreed with Eddie that a big team should get it. He then went on to say Norf were a big team........:oops:...... here's a lesson for you kids, don't drink on Sunday mornings

He seriously said that ?

Didn't you know; North are the biggest team. Biggest team of the little 4. North, Melbourne, St.Kilda, Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back