Mega Thread THE TAN - NINTHMOND - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. He'll be back. Just hope it helps the dogs come back.
Went on to long IMO should of hung them up end of last year. And come on dogs a 0-5 Carlton is good for football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope we have learnt something and take it easy with Ivan. All the training drills laps etc can't replicate what is required when out in the arena. Blues medics and club panicked bringing him back so soon.
Worst thing they did was bring him back as the sub. They would have been better of playing him from the start and vesting him. Game was up for grabs when he came on and he tried to do too much too soon his legs weren't even warm yet.

So courtesy of the AFL, today I got to sit in the AFL members section at the Melbourne vs. Gold Coast game. I'd never been to a game before where I have been a neutral supporter. I was hoping Gold Coast would take the win, as I tipped them.

It was so good and relaxing just to watch a game of footy where you aren't on the edge of your seat. Even more relaxing because there was almost next to no one in the seats around me, in the bay I was seated in there was 10 people. I had the freedom to sit wherever.

On to the game.
MELBOURNE ARE THE WORST DAMN TEAM. HOLY s**t, THEY ARE BAD!

Gold Coast were inaccurate throughout the day on the scoreboard, but their game around the ground was far superior to Melbourne, they (Melbourne) are lucky not to have been defeated by 100+ points. The amount of times that Melbourne would have the ball and the option to run with it, and then just slowed it down was amazing, they could have taken the game away from GC considering the bad kicking at goal.

One time Jack Watts was around 25m in between opponents in the FWD 50 (running in to it), and his team mate kicks to a probably what I'd say to be a 70-30 1 on 1 contest. Another they were kicking out of def. and the ball was kicked to a one on one when there was a man free, absolute horrendous game style Melbourne have.

Going to go to some more neutral games in the future.

I may be on my own on this but Judd can get rooted he will never get any sympathy from me .
He is the ultimate dog , who ditched WC when they most needed leadership , has been involved is some of most cowardly acts in the recent past and gets treated like a saint.
Judd aint no saviour for Carlton!!

So courtesy of the AFL, today I got to sit in the AFL members section at the Melbourne vs. Gold Coast game. I'd never been to a game before where I have been a neutral supporter. I was hoping Gold Coast would take the win, as I tipped them.

It was so good and relaxing just to watch a game of footy where you aren't on the edge of your seat. Even more relaxing because there was almost next to no one in the seats around me, in the bay I was seated in there was 10 people. I had the freedom to sit wherever.

On to the game.
MELBOURNE ARE THE WORST DAMN TEAM. HOLY s**t, THEY ARE BAD!

Gold Coast were inaccurate throughout the day on the scoreboard, but their game around the ground was far superior to Melbourne, they (Melbourne) are lucky not to have been defeated by 100+ points. The amount of times that Melbourne would have the ball and the option to run with it, and then just slowed it down was amazing, they could have taken the game away from GC considering the bad kicking at goal.

One time Jack Watts was around 25m in between opponents in the FWD 50 (running in to it), and his team mate kicks to a probably what I'd say to be a 70-30 1 on 1 contest. Another they were kicking out of def. and the ball was kicked to a one on one when there was a man free, absolute horrendous game style Melbourne have.

Going to go to some more neutral games in the future.
It's quite enjoyable to watch. Probably want to get a better game next time. I've decided to go tomorrow. Whose home game is it and where will my money be going? Groupie_

Judd aint no saviour for Carlton!!
Which makes them two the perfect match , Judd exposed his lack of morals to get to Flogton and the Floggers sold their sole to get him .
If only Kennedy and Masten can finish 1,2 in WC b&f in the same year as Judd succumbs to injury after 3 or 4 come back attempts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back