Houli
Maric
Hampson
Thomas
Petterd
Chaplin
Knights

Apart from Maric it says it all really.
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh as all players mentioned have been serviceable for us. Unfortunately serviceable doesn't win you flags.
We really need to start targeting some quality through the next few trade periods.

Not too sure about that at all...Cotch looked sore and propy when he walked off...i'm a tad worried now...
To me Cotchin looks saw and proppy after every game. He gets smashed from pillar to post.

how fat is hawkins

aqu8e7a8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish Vickery would grow some man boobs and start playing like the Tomahawk!

:D:p......Yeh but how long did it take Tom to play like Tom ??

Hawthorn recruiting

Hale
Burgoyne
Gunston
Lake
Mcevoy

Richmond recruiting

Grigg
Houli
Maric
Hampson
Thomas
Petterd
Chaplin
Knights

Apart from Maric it says it all really.
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh as all players mentioned have been serviceable for us. Unfortunately serviceable doesn't win you flags.
We really need to start targeting some quality through the next few trade periods.

And they gave up 5 first round draft picks to get them. Compare those Hawthorn players to Ellis, Conca, Vlastuin, Griffiths and Lennon and then compare Houli, Grigg, Chaplin and Petterd to their rookie picks. That'd be a more accurate comparison.

And they gave up 5 first round draft picks to get them. Compare those Hawthorn players to Ellis, Conca, Vlastuin, Griffiths and Lennon and then compare Houli, Grigg, Chaplin and Petterd to their rookie picks. That'd be a more accurate comparison.

Doesn't matter what you give up. Fact is we recruit hacks from other clubs, they don't.

I'm really starting to get over watching this team win.
When will it be our turn. :(

Even if we win a flag it will be a one year wonder and we will be s**t again for 30 years.
You've even managed to turn the thought of us winning a flag into a negative.
Outstanddddingggg!!!?
I need to open this Richmond supporter care bear service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back