Mega Thread THE TAN - NINTHMOND - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharf area should be, as you say, not too bad. Would recommend hiring a bike and riding around that area, perhaps even ride over the golden gate to sausilito (sp?) if energetic.
If someone is speaking gibberish perhaps try the approach of pretending they are a Carlton fan. If they also have no teeth and appear to be a legit street person down on their luck, pretend they are Collingwood supporters. Associating to something a little familiar my ease the stress a little!

We just took the ferry to Alcatraz today and looked at the shops near the wharf, only a two day stay here so we are off to Vegas tomorrow morning!!

We just took the ferry to Alcatraz today and looked at the shops near the wharf, only a two day stay here so we are off to Vegas tomorrow morning!!

Should have planned better and got to town earlier or stayed until the weekend so you could get down to AT&T Park and watch the Giants.

Sounds like you are not far from North Beach, some good bars and restaurants around there.

Should have planned better and got to town earlier or stayed until the weekend so you could get down to AT&T Park and watch the Giants.

Sounds like you are not far from North Beach, some good bars and restaurants around there.

My sister did all the planning, I'm just along for the ride :p

wtf is the laws committee doing...?? trying to add 5 more meters to 15 meter to qualify a mark. just get rid of the laws committee or do a cleanout because they're just trash in every facet.

My sister did all the planning, I'm just along for the ride :p

Sisters on tour, can be great wingmen or the immovable utensil blockers

If you head in to chinatown watch out for the Chang Sings and the Wing Kong

China is here Mr. Burton. The Chang Sing, The Wing Kong, they've been fighting for centuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sisters on tour, can be great wingmen or the immovable utensil blockers

If you head in to chinatown watch out for the Chang Sings and the Wing Kong

China is here Mr. Burton. The Chang Sing, The Wing Kong, they've been fighting for centuries.

Immovable utensil block :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back