Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garry Lying trying to build a case for melbourne priority pick . **** off and linger at the bottom and do it the hard way like others have had to .

Its the only way he knows how to build a list. Carlton and even more Melbourne have proved its the worst way to build a list.

The only way Melbourne will imrpove is if they trade all those picks for ready made players.
The biggest mistake bottom of the league clubs make is to win a premiership in 5 years. Melbourne's first goal should be to just be competitive and win 7-10 games. Kids will not fix this and if this club stays at the bottom for 2 more seasons the AFL will have to decide if Melbourne is worth keeping.

Gaz the smug prick still giving us a whack behind fake praise. Go beg for a priority pick you flog
You could almost see the annoyance when he mentioned about how we should have lost when we were headed and reality would have returned. Like I said last week he has his Richmond stink again article ready to go for when we do lose again.

Then having a go about our standards. Just loves to whack our club. Well gaz here's the facts 8weeks ago we were equal last did we roll over and tank like you're pathetic mob no the boys looked each other in the eyes and said we are better then this and played for the jumper now we are a chance of making finals. Unlike your pathetic club who relies on handouts and priority picks our club plays for the supporters and the pride of the jumper I really hope we make it and cotch and co can tell you to stick your articles up your arse

Then having a go about our standards. Just loves to whack our club. Well gaz here's the facts 8weeks ago we were equal last did we roll over and tank like you're pathetic mob no the boys looked each other in the eyes and said we are better then this and played for the jumper now we are a chance of making finals. Unlike your pathetic club who relies on handouts and priority picks our club plays for the supporters and the pride of the jumper I really hope we make it and cotch and co can tell you to stick your articles up your arse

what did he say about our standards??

I can't think of any other reason for Gary Lyon to hate Richmond so much, except that he knows deep down what you posted is true and can't handle it.

I remember back in 2009 he was effectively cheering for Melbourne to tank to get the priority pick and most likely laughing about how stupid Richmond isn't doing the same thing. Especially before GC and GWS enters the competition. He probably thought Melbourne were going to be a continual top 4 team by now, already winning a premiership. Most people at the club had the same attitude and belief that Tanking would lead to their salvation.

Instead it lead to a toxic culture that is extremely hard to cleanse. The players back then weren't stupid and realised what the club was trying to do. Hell, even their supporters were singing the Richmond song when they lost to us on that infamous game. They lost respect for playing for the club and effected their performance for real. As the club introduced new players to the list, the current players would eventually infect the new players with the same attitude they have and the cycle continues.

Last edited:
I can't think of any other reason for Gary Lyon to hate Richmond so much, except that he knows deep down what you posted is true and can't handle it.

I remember back in 2009 he was effectively cheering for Melbourne to tank to get the priority pick and most likely laughing about how stupid Richmond isn't doing the same thing. Especially before GC and GWS enters the competition. He probably thought Melbourne were going to be a continual top 4 team by now, already winning a premiership. Most people at the club had the same attitude and belief that Tanking would lead to their salvation.

Instead it lead to a toxic culture that is extremely hard to cleanse. The players back then weren't stupid and realised what the club was trying to do. Hell, even their supporters were singing the Richmond song when they lost to us on that infamous game. They lost respect for playing for the club and effected their performance for real. As the club introduced new players to the list the current players would eventually infect the new players with the same attitude and they have they have and the cycle continues.

They are BS the players. It is still fake. They need someone with real credibility to come in and clean the crap out and start again.

Roos has no credibility from the Swans and ultimately MFC has no credibility. The club is walking dead. It needs to be treated with respect and told to fold honestly.!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.sundaysport.com/?p=11558

A MAN who fitted a “cat-cam” to his pet mog was astonished to find the peeping puss was spying on his next-door neighbour. And worse, Nigel Stevenson’s furry pal Moaty filmed the pretty neighbour having sex with an INFLATABLE MAN hung with an 11-inch utensil!

Bahahaha

Call me a bit slow but I've finally had the chance to sit down and read some news and I've seen the news about Neale Daniher..... shocking news.
Best of luck in this very trying time to Neale and family..... He seems like a nice bloke.
He needs to read and adapt to what Terry Wahl did that saved her life and is a fully fit human today
My wife had a brain tumour of 1cm in size the brain and although it wasn't an auto immune disease like Danihers and Wahls she was that desperate shed give it a go
And just like Wahl within six months she was fully cured
The tumour totally disappeared
It's an amazing book and she went from wheel chaired bound to an athletic human being within six months
The book gives massive diet changes and recipes as well as other life style changes
One of my clients wife has MS and she has been on it for two weeks and I hope it can cure her as she's gone from an active and jovial person to a home bed bound depressed type
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she can stick to it bc of her lack of will power
Anyone here that knows of people with any form of Auto Immune disorders and tumours I highly recommend
to look up Terry Wahl and spend the money on the book
as it could save their life. We are grateful for what she did to our family
Good luck and best wishes Neale Daniher

Last edited:
More info needed
Said after the game that he was confident we would over run the crows since they came off a 6 day break in the heat of Brisbane all with a s**t eating grin

Garry Lying trying to build a case for melbourne priority pick . **** off and linger at the bottom and do it the hard way like others have had to .
Mike Sheehan said last night that since Lyon jumped in and saved Schwab and knifed Bailey after the Geelong 186 point defeat melbourne have won 11 of 70 games. Well done Garry, take a bow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back