No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image_ASADA_logo.jpg

approved.png

Bloody scots voted to remain the bitches of the English :( very disappointing

Be interesting to see if the promises of more devolution of powers occurs though, bet they get the arse like everything else for the past 300 years

Bloody scots voted to remain the bitches of the English :( very disappointing

Be interesting to see if the promises of more devolution of powers occurs though, bet they get the arse like everything else for the past 300 years
FREEDOM!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting this here to get it trending

#LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow
#LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow vv#LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow
#LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow #LOLbummers #stripjobesbrownlow

Put this in another thread for laughs for my fellow tigers but its locked now and will die, so hope you all get a laugh from one of my colourful historys escapades. If you like this type of thing let me know as ive got PLENTY more crazy times to draw upon, possibly the only benifet of the way i used to live my life :)

Its all been very serious today so i thought id put a funny story up from ages past to give some of you a laugh.

I was working harvest a few years back for a grape harvesting contractor on a particularly giant prick of a vinyard owners property, anyway it was a long haul 21 hours straight i think from memory and to put it nicely i had to use the toilet and it felt like i was trying to hold in a sherrin for hours. Unfortunately my body decided it was jailbreak time and things were leaving whether i liked it or not so with a waddling walk and tears in my eyes i pleaded with the owner could i please use his toilet to which he replied "Im paying you to do my grapes not take a f***ing s**t" so i most unhumanely had to run across the road with all the other blokes laughing at me and take a dump into a plastic bag and wipe my arse with spare bank receipts and a love letter id kept from the 1st days with my lovely missus all the while having stuff thrown at me and being taunted. I was so traumatised by this experience i vowed revenge of the most serious degree so about 5 months later i took another dump in a plastic bag, drove to said arseholes house and kindly emptied the contents into his letter box. fast forward to next season and i had a mate who went to the exact same property to work. apperently he was more than welcome to use the toilet to his hearts content :) true story as true as i love the tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back