No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of opening a can of worms...did anyone confront/try to stop/interfere etc? Like family, friends?
I'm really naive in all this stuff, but as a father of teens it scares the s**t out of me.

Ice is just absolutely scary. Once you're hooked, straight into rehab and hope and pray you don't relapse.
The s**t inside it makes fake Chinese food look acceptable. Washing powder, powdered concrete, etc.
However, the cost is a major turn off, and the inherent stigma against it even among my peers also in the Leafy Green Suburbs.
Around Bayside is a different story though, waaay different. They have the money and the labs around Berwick and Nar Nar, and I actually think a couple of cooks have moved offshore too, making it on a ******* boat.

Ice is just absolutely scary. Once you're hooked, straight into rehab and hope and pray you don't relapse.
The s**t inside it makes fake Chinese food look acceptable. Washing powder, powdered concrete, etc.
However, the cost is a major turn off, and the inherent stigma against it even among my peers also in the Leafy Green Suburbs.
Around Bayside is a different story though, waaay different. They have the money and the labs around Berwick and Nar Nar, and I actually think a couple of cooks have moved offshore too, making it on a ******* boat.
In saying what you and i have previously, there are some lucky ones fortunate enough to escape.

Ive used it on a number of occasions (not proud of it but i have) and i was one of the odd balls, for lack of a better term, that didnt get hooked. It never gave me that edge. Yeah its a hell of a drug for sure but i never saw the appeal or had the draw to do it all the time.

Sime people are lucky like myself, some people are lucky to live through the addiction to the other side (despite long term negative effects) and some are unlucky enough to lose their lives because of it.

Its definitely (in hindsight) not a drug to * with ...

Up to $1000 is tax free from the U.S. After that you get taxed plus you get taxed in shipping and gst on top of that.
Can you ask the retailer to declare it's vale on the shipping documents at $990, but invoice you for the correct amount?

Reminds me of a funny story.

One of my best mates was broke as a uni student (about 12 years ago) and pretty desperate for money, so he was dared by a group of us to get a prince albert piercing. Something he was mildly interested in doing anyway, but never had the impetus.

We offered him $100 each (3 of us) and a pair of really nice Tsubi jeans he was keen on ($350 worth) on the condition that we were allowed to be there and film the deed.

The filming was pretty much as you'd expect. He had a few jars of Dutch courage to get through the door of the place and with much teasing, joking and crapping pants, the bar was eventually shoved in a fairly clinical and unceremonious way through the bell of his hammer. His face drained of colour almost instantly and he nearly passed out, but maintained his dignity for the most part and never lost consciousness.

He was proud of his little addition and not shy of showing people. Not just his close mates, but ex-girlfriends, wannabe future girlfriends, strangers at the pub, tourists on a fishing charter... you get the idea.

After about 9 months he informed us that he had decided to get rid of it. That it had run its course. We eventualy managed to get the real reason out of him.

He and his girlfriend had to make an emergency trip to the Alfred very late one night, after they'd got home after a very big night that started at the pub and ended in a pitch black nightclub. He was fine, but she was less than impressed with having to have 2 stitches in her throat. Apparently the ball that screws onto one end had come loose and for a time they were stuck together before eventually in a panic just pulling away and ripping the flesh at the back of the mouth in the process.

Oh how we laughed.
2014-09-18-11-51-22-1372972748.jpeg

Suggestion for you would be to bet on man city they rarely lose and if there at home it's close to a certainty

Thanks for the tip mate. But if I'm going down it won't be from betting on a game of soccer in the UK.
This time of year it's sport of kings for me.
And rule 1 for me is to not bet on anything that can talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't hit it once yet because my eyes aren't cooked like you campaigners

That's because your smoking oregano again. How many times have we told you to stop buying from Norf supporters?

That's because your smoking oregano again. How many times have we told you to stop buying from Norf supporters?
I don't buy I grow me own

It's the s**t , just like smoking heaven's clouds

tumblr_mgxe4eXKc11s2tel6o1_500.gif

Getting pissed off at these AFL website headlines. Always over-exaggerates stories. Always uses the word 'dumped' instead of omit or delist.

While im layed up crook the missus has been torturing me with downton abbey since i got home from hospital, Any way there is a character on there called Bates to which i pointed out that if he ever has a son he will be called Master Bates. Now im getting the ol stink eye for being a dirty man, no sense of humour the old vagina brigade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back