No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You don't like acrobats? Man is a consumate backflipper :thumbsu:

When I heard he wanted to bring back Knights, I was pretty excited. Then I realised it wasn't Matty. :(

Looking to buy a small car for 5k-7.5k second hand. I was recommended to go with the Honda Civic range between 95 to 00. Does anybody have any recommendation other than the civic?
Corolla are better aren't they?

I used to have a prelude in the early 90s. A million problems and haven't touched one since

Looking to buy a small car for 5k-7.5k second hand. I was recommended to go with the Honda Civic range between 95 to 00. Does anybody have any recommendation other than the civic?
My Mrs has a 2004 Civic that we're looking at selling soon, upgrading to the Honda HRV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i walked out of the local fish and chip shop this morning and there was a beautiful specimen of a man in his Richmond footy Guernsey enjoying the morning sunshine.

Right cough up who on here was it??? Im thinking a die hard wearing his footy Guernsey out and about today has to be on here somewhere :D

So i walked out of the local fish and chip shop this morning and there was a beautiful specimen of a man in his Richmond footy Guernsey enjoying the morning sunshine.

Right cough up who on here was it??? Im thinking a die hard wearing his footy Guernsey out and about today has to be on here somewhere :D
Was he sitting by himself in the corner . If so it was Conca .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back