No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vickery should be accustomed to the angst and venting of supporters , he isn't spared any here and rightfully so .
On a side note, we all suggested Big utensils had a glass jaw when Vickery whacked him last year. Yet Vickery dropped as if shot when touched yesterday
Cox was knocked out, Vickery went down to get the free, bit of a difference

sports-brands.png

This is how they calculated the brand valuations. First it is assumed the brand is owned by a third party, which then licenses the brand at arm’s length. The present value of that stream of (hypothetical) royalty payments by the team represents the value of the brand.

quite surprised melbourne is even on there

After many beers and discussions at the pub we got on a convo about whether to abolish the NAB cup and just lengthen the season for the 500th time, was actually wondering what you guys and girls think? I myself would like to see an end to a pointless competition where players risk injury for no premiership points and the whole thing is honestly a wank job.
EDIT: Am pissed as f@rk making this post so please forgive me if i missed some finer points, read between the lines post nazis :D
I think that practice matches (NAB Challenge) are a good way of determining your top 22, who is next in line outside of it should there be any injury to key players, and what position works best for the players. It is really the only time you get to play around with positions of players in a match against an AFL opposition to determine what works best without jeopardising your season.

Clear bullshit with NRL teams up that high.

Penrith panthers are worth a fortune. Have massive pokie venues all over nsw. If anyone has seen the panthers leagues in penrith it would blow your mind. No AFL Club has a set up the even slightly close to it

Penrith panthers are worth a fortune. Have massive pokie venues all over nsw. If anyone has seen the panthers leagues in penrith it would blow your mind. No AFL Club has a set up the even slightly close to it
Been to their four story pokie palace, but I wouldn't have thought their brand was worth as much as a one city team like the Broncos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But is not about their wealth, it's about their brand value - supposedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back