No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are selling short people who will hate anything and everything thru media releases(paper reports) and extrapolate anything to suit their agenda. It wouldn't matter what the medium is. Its why I think it doesn't matter if its on TV or not. That would mean more track watches scrutinising games and fans going from there. I still remember hearing this stuff before for preseason games/practice matches.
to the saints for mad monday?

Just a follow up on this, check out Adelaide Ovals prices:

All the Souf Ostralijans will be opting for $1.99 Pie Floaters and a happy ending from the outside food vans

All the Souf Ostralijans will be opting for $1.99 Pie Floaters and a happy ending from the outside food vans

South Australians have funny taste.
Other than considering Graham Cornes a legend, they go for that rubbish devon like stuff they call Fritz.
I gag when I think about it. It's basically thinly sliced dog food.

Back on topic... Griffiths featured in the hun as a player that has changed body weight.

I have a really good felling about Ben. Think he's going to be the big surprise of the year.

South Australians have funny taste.
Other than considering Graham Cornes a legend, they go for that rubbish devon like stuff they call Fritz.
I gag when I think about it. It's basically thinly sliced dog food.

Back on topic... Griffiths featured in the hun as a player that has changed body weight.

I have a really good felling about Ben. Think he's going to be the big surprise of the year.
Dont knock the Fritz buddy, ive only lived here 5 years and i fkin love the stuff. Tastes great on a bit of buttered toast, grilled untill hot then grill some cheese on top with cracked pepper. Food of the Gods to many a south oz piss head at 4am after 30 odd cans :)

smiley-fritz.jpg

As much as that pic reminds me of you groupie for some weird reason i dont buy the stuff from the supermarket deli, sits out in the air and warmer temps for 2 long.
One of few foods that looks better after it exits the anus

Hey boys get amongst some mates of mine and local melbourne boys who do some clothing. Reach them on their new website bigdogg.com.au or on instagram twitter and facebook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of few foods that looks better after it exits the anus
That quote of yours gave me so much comedy ammunition to post groupie but I had a chat with Equus last week and i learnt some rules so sadly i cant post that stuff here no more :( Bloody kids should be banned from the net except education until their 18 :)

Nah i stop in for the $10 parmigiana and pint deal on the way to the footy on Hindley street, its not that i cant afford it i just refuse to pay exorbitant food prices for only just average food. Until not long ago i used to fill up my camel bag with 1.5 liters of OJ and 500 ml of vodka so i wasn't paying a s**t ton for beer during games but the bastards check me every time now.

Well it just goes to show how observant a bloke is when he goes to the shop now. I must have my blinkers on because this is all I see as my regular footy fix

image.jpg

Not this crap

image.jpg

Or even this

image.jpg

It's time the MCG took this unaustralian crap of the menu. Where is the saveloy in bread with sauce on the menu? Just the American crappy hot dogs which should only be eaten after midnight with a skinfull.

Time the AFL & MCG took a good look at themselves :thumbsu:

Yeah it's a good day mate, I'll be giving the salami making a try this year. ..

We did our sauce in early February. The tomatoes were ripe and juicy. I am talking about tomatos. ;)
Turned out really well. We only did 10 boxes, that will last us for the year. 16 is not a bad effort.
Salami day is fantastic. I have been doing it for years.
If you ever need to ask something let me know. I'm more than happy to help out.
Make sure you find out where the pork is from. Quality is so important. Are you going to smoke them? Also exact salt content is require, so that the salamis don't get moldy.

Well it just goes to show how observant a bloke is when he goes to the shop now. I must have my blinkers on because this is all I see as my regular footy fix
It's time the MCG took this unaustralian crap of the menu. Where is the saveloy in bread with sauce on the menu? Just the American crappy hot dogs which should only be eaten after midnight with a skinfull.

Time the AFL & MCG took a good look at themselves :thumbsu:
Reading that takes me back to watching the old man and brother play up at Myalla on the NW coast of tassie on a rainy winters day :)

We did our sauce in early February. The tomatoes were ripe and juicy. I am talking about tomatos. ;)
Turned out really well. We only did 10 boxes, that will last us for the year. 16 is not a bad effort.
Salami day is fantastic. I have been doing it for years.
If you ever need to ask something let me know. I'm more than happy to help out.
Make sure you find out where the pork is from. Quality is so important. Are you going to smoke them? Also exact salt content is require, so that the salamis don't get moldy.
My brother in law did them last year and they came out good but we always seem to run out....lol
I'm joining in and helping this year. He says he also wants to do deer and kangaroo ones. .. will shoot them himself.

Dont knock the Fritz buddy, ive only lived here 5 years and i fkin love the stuff. Tastes great on a bit of buttered toast, grilled untill hot then grill some cheese on top with cracked pepper. Food of the Gods to many a south oz piss head at 4am after 30 odd cans :)

Know what it's made from? I bet you'd rather not know.;)

Know what it's made from? I bet you'd rather not know.;)
Im one of those people who doesnt care mate as long as it tastes good, i feel sorry for the people that care what goes into what food. They miss out and a hell of a lot of tasty dishes/foods besides plain old fritz, no joke i went to a morrocan place in QLD once and had a big serve of sheeps balls :) Damn tasty they were, have also had a giraffe steak, hippo casserole and many other odd dishes in my time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back