No Oppo Supporters THE TAN XVI - [INSERT RICHMOND POSTER] IS TRAINING DOWN THE HOUSE!!! [TIGERS ONLY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone raise an eyebrow to "jack Billings has put on 6 kgs of muscle over the preseason....and has just done a hamstring?"
Can't put a finger on it but just sounded a bit weird.
Nothing to worry about, it's only Orange juice mate.

spike.jpg

What do you get?
I get Large big mac meal bun steamed

its amazing . Quarter pounder also is amazing with bun steamed. So much better than toasted. and a little mchicken sauce on the side to dip chips in

I'm gunna get abused for this, I've converted to the Maccas chicken salad when I go there

Used to be quarter pounders for years, and then the angus burgers, but recently have been just on the salad (or the wraps if driving)

I'm gunna get abused for this, I've converted to the Maccas chicken salad when I go there

Used to be quarter pounders for years, and then the angus burgers, but recently have been just on the salad (or the wraps if driving)
You bum

I get Large big mac meal bun steamed

its amazing . Quarter pounder also is amazing with bun steamed. So much better than toasted. and a little mchicken sauce on the side to dip chips in
Steamed bun? Didn't know they did that. I either get a Big Mac or McFeast meal and a double cheeseburger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why bother? :eek:

I loved the might angus originally then they changed the sauce. Poor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back