The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your solution?
whats yours? i have repeatedly asked this question to you and received no reply.. as usual. Other than the usual "let them in and let them stay in their country of choice". You are not willing to discuss the points i have raised including funding, security, integration, cultural values. Also do note that 80% of these migrants dont hold a formal qualification by German standards. In 10 years when they are radicalised cause they are promised an apartment with a car you will ask me the same question again i.e whats your solution.

Can someone explain how dumping refugees on our shores helps fix the problem? It does absolutely nothing except further the spread of terrorism. This is clearly an issue that needs to be solved in the Middle East and as long as Islam still exists I can't see that happening.

Can someone explain how dumping refugees on our shores helps fix the problem? It does absolutely nothing except further the spread of terrorism. This is clearly an issue that needs to be solved in the Middle East and as long as Islam still exists I can't see that happening.

lets keep it real

terrorism is connected to poverty and not immigration

a properly run immigration policy with supporting health, education, work, housing etc benefits all

but I will grant you a poorly run immigration policy can lead to poverty

lets keep it real

a properly run immigration policy with supporting health, education, work, housing etc benefits all

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE not in western countries at least....then again many live in poverty and don't resort to killing in the name of their god...only a select few do and they have one thing in common.

lets keep it real

Might have been plausible if it wasn't for the fact that almost every terrorist attack is committed by a Muslim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Malcolm Turnbull now has linked Europe's open slather immigration to the terror problem. He cited porous borders, the return of fighters from Iraq and Syria amongst other reasons for the 'perfect storm' in Europe.

everyone gets the "message" except the left wingers here. Their solution? dump the refugees in 3 or 4 countries, allow them country shopping, do whatever they please! thats it... then what??? Sweden now spends 1% of their entire GDP on refugees now. I have repeatedly asked questions about funding/integration here and received no reply. How on earth you account for hundreds and thousands of missing people in germany and sweden? the silence is killing me here. The lefties are not a part of the solution, they are a part of the problem.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE not in western countries at least....then again many live in poverty and don't resort to killing in the name of their god...only a select few do and they have one thing in common.

Many of the terrorists who were responsible for 9/11 had tertiary qualifications in engineering, IT, medicine, etc... hence like you pointed there's absolutely no basis for that argument.

The claim that terrorists are merely poor disaffected young man let down by the country that gave them and their families a chance to live a better life is a lie that leftist regressives say to convince themselves, and other gullible fools, that muslims are the real victims in all of this and shift the blame as much as possible from Islam and its adherents.

The truth is though that Islam is by far the biggest factor in why this filth committ the crimes that they do. There are poor young disaffected young men from various other backgrounds and ethnicities and none of them resort to killing innocent civilians.

Jihad is hardwired in their scriptures and they're only carrying out a form of it hence why you rarely see other so-called moderate muslims condemn their fellow 'devout' brothers and if they do it is painfully obvious that is through gritted teeth and not the least bit sincere.

Last edited:
The idealist view that we can all get along is why we're in this dire position to begin with. Begs belief people still subscribe to this view in light of the events post 2001. Our governments have made poor decisions in meddling in the middle east (Gaddafi, Hussein, Assad, Saudi Arabia, Israel etc). That is what it is, you can't change the past. You can control the future and who comes into our countries with decisions being made on what is best for the country, not feel good stories. Residents who subscribe to beliefs which threaten national security can be locked away - this extends to residents who harbour these terrorists and/or sympathise. It is treason. Cultural change with how these people are dealt with - they need to understand if you're going to go down that path, you're losing your freedom. If that's for life, so be it. You come to the west, you come knowing you're living on our terms (i.e. obeying our law, respecting our culture, acknowleding that archaic views will be questioned etc). If you come to live in peace, you'll probably do well and you'll find people accommodating of different backgrounds. You decide you don't want to assimilate, sprout anti-Western rhetoric and get involved in the pathway towards extremisim, you need to know it will not be tolerated.

If John Lennon hadn't written 'Imagine' we wouldn't be in this predicament

everyone gets the "message" except the left wingers here. Their solution? dump the refugees in 3 or 4 countries, allow them country shopping, do whatever they please! thats it... then what??? Sweden now spends 1% of their entire GDP on refugees now. I have repeatedly asked questions about funding/integration here and received no reply. How on earth you account for hundreds and thousands of missing people in germany and sweden? the silence is killing me here. The lefties are not a part of the solution, they are a part of the problem.

Can you tell me how many of the refugees have been involved in terrorist attacks in the past year?

My understanding is that the majority have been born in or lived in France, Belgium, Turkey, Indonesia, America, Australia, England etc for some years.

Yes, we know. More people die of obesity or other avoidable deaths per day also.

But that has nothing to do with the issue of terrorism. Cut it out.

Do not think the statistical probability of dying via a Islamic terror attack, as a balance. In contrast with the level of emotion, general environment of racism encouragement and media attention is worth noting occasionally for a reality update?

More so when its going to take me another hour to get inside a stadium tonight to watch a game of football ffs

Can you tell me how many of the refugees have been involved in terrorist attacks in the past year?

My understanding is that the majority have been born in or lived in France, Belgium, Turkey, Indonesia, America, Australia, England etc for some years.

That's what makes it worse. They have come to western countries and show their gratitude in the form of gifting us carnage and using religion to justify same. It is a unique problem limited to the Islamic faith. More people migrating from that part of the world who follow the Islamic faith = more problems for the rest of us. That is the inconvenient truth unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back