The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number37 You have been beaten around in this thread for days on end so i will give you a chance to fight back.

I will ask some questions and see what you can come up with.

1) What do you consider a radical muslim
2) What do you consider a moderate muslim
3) What % of the worlds muslim population do you think are radicals

I will have some further questions after you answer them 3 simple questions

On a different matter can someone explain faith healing to me.
Examples like this.
http://time.com/8750/faith-healing-parents-jailed-after-second-childs-death/
This couple have done exactly what the bible told them to do. An example being
And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
They were charged and sent to court. They gave their evidence after they swore on that same bible. When they were sent to gaol that same bible is in their prison cell. A touch hypocritical?

Are we discussing our good mates Saudi Arabia or who?

How is it irrelevant? the primary argument seems to be along the lines: Muslims are bad due to the book they believe in saying to kill (non Muslims). I have quoted Jewish and Christian sources saying identical. (Killing non Jews)

You should not say the Jewish holy books are garbage. That's not politically correct and some could be offended

Title of topic, "The Terrorism Files". Get it?

Number37 You have been beaten around in this thread for days on end so i will give you a chance to fight back.

The supposed men of science (crowsfan, Total Power) have thus far argued:
1. Evolution is proven because not everything can be absolutely proven, look at gravity they say...misleading many to believe that the science behind evolution is as good as the science behind gravity...ummm no
2. God is unproven because an experiment was conducted on prayers and miracles. The hypothesis being that if God was real then people's prayers would be answered. Just ask Richard Dawkins, he wrote all about it... umm no.
3. A proportion of Muslims are radicals therefore all Muslims are bad....umm no

I have consistently argued that putting all Muslims in the same basket is a great disservice to the majority of Muslims. I have yet to see anyone give an adequate explanation as to why ALL Muslims should be tarred with the same brush because of the actions of a proportion of Muslims. It is my view that is the wrong way to go about addressing a very serious issue, I went as far as to say that tarring all Muslims is nothing more than simple minded people with simple minded ideas not doing anything to help, and in many ways making the situation worse. Not only does the world have to combat Islamic extremism it then also has to combat anti-Islamic extremism.

Before I answer your questions, do you think that all of the people fighting with ISIL are Muslims?

yeah apparently i have said all muslims are bad, just another pearler from number37, are you sure sure you are not a pathological liar? i have constantly argued 10-15 percent of muslims are radicals, thats not a small number (200 million). This is why i refuse to be involved with number37, lying is his forte, if you cant win an argument, make up the facts.

Good on ya for putting him under block TP, hopefully he will stop tagging you for all the arse spanking he has received so far lol hey Number37, stop tagging me please, i cannot dumb science down for you anymore, even dummies guide is insufficient for you.Heres a question for you, under what conditions einsteins theory of relativity can be proven wrong? answer this yourself (by looking at more dummies guide to science online), you will get to know gravitation is not proven for many many particles that exists.So according to your logic gravitation is not science cause it can be disproven easily LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ Your ability to take it off topic is simply astounding, just because you cannot answer peoples points and yes god is hypothesis if you believe any different then you are an idiot. Evolution is still a "'scientific theory" cause it ticks all the boxes of a scientific theory, there is no "good theory" or "bad theory".. only in your idiotic minds. If you can disprove evolution go for it, you or your imams will be given a Nobel for that. Dont be a keyboard warrior, submit your thesis to peer review lol what are you waiting for

And yeah where did i say ALL muslims are terrorists? god you would stoop to new lows just to win an argument even if its a lie. you are an extremist with extremist views who thinks theres nothing wrong with islam dominating the world.How about humanity dominating the world instead of "my dick is bigger than yours" argument for a change. Heres a few stats for you:
ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ls-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
http://www.webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
http://people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)
39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)
http://pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
http://www.fosis.org.uk/sac/FullReport.pdf
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

Pew Research: 59% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
41% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2007
56% of Jordanians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/15/iran-terrorism-al-qaida-islam-opinions-columnists-ilan-berman.html

Smalll numbers?? absolutely not, theres more than 10-15 percent radicals in the muslim world, the number is close to 25 percent from all reports, thats 1 out of 4..if you think thats not a cause for concern then you are a simpleton.But i never said ALL muslims are terrorists, only in your lying mind.

Also if its not too much trouble for you, can you stick to the topic of terrorism please.If you want another lesson in science please PM me :)

Last edited:
Anyone that believes in a fairytale book of God or gods can be put in the same basket. Religion is the main cause of death and violence this world.

It's the lunacy basket.
Lunancy basket it is, just look at these people in this thread offering excuses for the growing problem in this world. Yet marrying a 14 year old for a 46 year old man is divine lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Muslims are very dangerous. Yet we have four times more chance of dying from a storm?
5,000 people die of islamic terrorism every month from 1,700 independent terrorist attacks MONTHLY!! (that doesnt include honor killings, saudi beheadings, pakistani blasphemy death sentences etc etc), also doesnt include about 100,000 seriously injured. Are you saying the risk of dying off a storm is 4x? please provide your evidence and by that i dont mean an opinion poll, an actual death from storms worldwide

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...in-november-the-vast-majority-of-them-muslims

Last edited:

Save your time, ignore the Mutt, i have blocked him, see how he avoided answering your questions again.

yeah apparently i have said all muslims are bad, just another pearler from number37, are you sure sure you are not a pathological liar? i have constantly argued 10-15 percent of muslims are radicals, thats not a small number (200 million). This is why i refuse to be involved with number37, lying is his forte, if you cant win an argument, make up the facts.
His persona and MO is not dissimilar to a certain moderator!:rolleyes:

5,000 people die of islamic terrorism every month from 1,700 independent terrorist attacks MONTHLY!! (that doesnt include honor killings, saudi beheadings, pakistani blasphemy death sentences etc etc), also doesnt include about 100,000 seriously injured. Are you saying the risk of dying off a storm is 4x? please provide your evidence and by that i dont mean an opinion poll, an actual death from storms worldwide

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...in-november-the-vast-majority-of-them-muslims
Key paragraph/word in that link that you omitted:
More than 5,000 people, mostly civilians and overwhelmingly Muslims, were killed in jihadi attacks in November, according to a study documenting the toll of Islamist violence worldwide.

Key paragraph/word in that link that you omitted:
More than 5,000 people, mostly civilians and overwhelmingly Muslims, were killed in jihadi attacks in November, according to a study documenting the toll of Islamist violence worldwide.
Granted, but you can take that as a sample with ISIS and Boko Haram in full force, the number is lower than i thought, as i mentioned before it does not include honor killings which according to the human rights commission amounts to 600 deaths a month.

Enough said, its much more than a "few", infact a LOT.These are the sick bastards who likes/support suicide bombing and they are all around us, free in our society.Anyone sympathising with palestine, half the country supports suicide bombing :rolleyes::rolleyes:

529.png

great reply :rolleyes:

how bout that one you ok with it? :rolleyes:

KURDISH fighters battling Islamic State jihadists for the Syrian town of Kobane employed a new tactic when a female suicide bomber blew herself up in an attack claimed to have killed dozens of militants.

News of the attack came as the black flag of Islamic State was seen flying from top of a building on the eastern side of Kobane. Another was seen being planted by a man on the crest of a hill on the eastern edge of the town.

Idris Nahsen, the deputy foreign minister of Kobane region, said by telephone he could not confirm if Islamic State jihadists were inside parts of the town.

The young woman, a full-time fighter with the Syria-based Kurdish rebel group the People’s Protection Units (YPG), killed herself in the attack on Sunday, Kurdish sources said.

Her name in Kurdish was Dilar Gencxemis but she went under the nom-de-guerre of Arin Mirkan, the YPG said.

She was from the Syrian town of Afrin of Aleppo province of northern Syria, just south of the Turkish border.

With Kurdish fighters under increasing pressure from Islamic State jihadists seeking to seize Kobane, this is the first time a suicide bomber has been used by Kurdish forces in the conflict.

“I don’t know her exact age but she was above 20. She was a fighter from the YPG,” Mustafa Bali, a Kurdish official in Kobane said.

i am sure they would use a M1 Abram tank if they had some or a drone that can drop bombs from the heavens but they dont have them.
i am sure australian citizens are thrilled that innocent civilians becoming victim of a war.You missed the whole point, killing should be condoned, in many cases, women and kids are used as a weapon too.

how bout that one you ok with it? :rolleyes:

KURDISH fighters battling Islamic State jihadists for the Syrian town of Kobane employed a new tactic when a female suicide bomber blew herself up in an attack claimed to have killed dozens of militants.

News of the attack came as the black flag of Islamic State was seen flying from top of a building on the eastern side of Kobane. Another was seen being planted by a man on the crest of a hill on the eastern edge of the town.

Idris Nahsen, the deputy foreign minister of Kobane region, said by telephone he could not confirm if Islamic State jihadists were inside parts of the town.

The young woman, a full-time fighter with the Syria-based Kurdish rebel group the People’s Protection Units (YPG), killed herself in the attack on Sunday, Kurdish sources said.

Her name in Kurdish was Dilar Gencxemis but she went under the nom-de-guerre of Arin Mirkan, the YPG said.

She was from the Syrian town of Afrin of Aleppo province of northern Syria, just south of the Turkish border.

With Kurdish fighters under increasing pressure from Islamic State jihadists seeking to seize Kobane, this is the first time a suicide bomber has been used by Kurdish forces in the conflict.

“I don’t know her exact age but she was above 20. She was a fighter from the YPG,” Mustafa Bali, a Kurdish official in Kobane said.

You forgot to read the little caption at the bottom of the survey the question was "Do you personally feel this kind of action can be justified to defend Islam". (didnt talk about defending themselves). How can you justify killing innocent people? i am sure no moral human being can.

Enough said, its much more than a "few", infact a LOT.These are the sick bastards who likes/support suicide bombing and they are all around us, free in our society.Anyone sympathising with palestine, half the country supports suicide bombing :rolleyes::rolleyes:

529.png

86% of Israeli Jews said they supported the war - bombing innocent women and children. And you have worries with that.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/israeli-polls-support-gaza-campaign-media

a percentage of muslims think its ok to suicide bomb, probable due to not having the means to fight conventional warfare. And you lose the rag. Hypocritical nature of you is incredible IMHO

i am sure australian citizens are thrilled that innocent civilians becoming victim of a war.

Cant tell but I hope you are being sarcastic

You missed the whole point, killing should be condoned, in many cases, women and kids are used as a weapon too.

women and children are killed as Cdamage a hell of a lot more than what they are forced to be suicide bombers (on what ever side)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back