The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt ask you whether they were or not. I asked IS IT POSSIBLE in anyway shape or form that not all muslims are violent extremists?

Ill put it another way, is it at all possible that Usman Khawaja, is not an extremist jihadi just waiting for the opportunity to engage in violent jihad?

The fact that you go back to your dogmatic rhetoric shows you are unwilling to concede on even the most basic of points.

You are a zealot that doesnt have the ability to reason. As CM said you just go back to the same talking points over and over despite them either being debunked, countered or it being pointed out to you that your argument has no relevance to the debate.

You brought up usman khawaja, I know nothing of him, so I googled him.

In your view, would his actions here be deemed as tolerant or intolerant?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cr...d-of-return-Ashes-series-against-England.html

Its neither. It is one person's personal preference or belief.

Fawad Ahmed doesnt take money from VB sponsorship either and doesnt wear the VB logo. He also doesnt demand that the rest of the team not wear the logo either.

Is it intolerant if a mormon refuses to play for the team he is contracted, in games on Sunday in the NRL? Such as Will Hopoate? Ofcourse not it is his personal belief.

You are seriously clutching at straws, grappling for a reason to hate.

Its neither. It is one person's personal preference or belief.

Fawad Ahmed doesnt take money from VB sponsorship either and doesnt wear the VB logo. He also doesnt demand that the rest of the team not wear the logo either.

Is it intolerant if a mormon refuses to play for the team he is contracted, in games on Sunday in the NRL? Such as Will Hopoate? Ofcourse not it is his personal belief.

You are seriously clutching at straws, grappling for a reason to hate.

Where did he get this personal belief from?

Im not asking you to say definate yes or definate no to this next question, because as we've established, no one knows someone's true intention.

Is it possible, that say if half the Australian team and officials were Muslim, and held the same level of belief as khawaja, that maybe they would demand that the rest of the team not wear the logo?

You are not putting together a very coherent argument.

You came out and mercilessly ridiculed my interpretation of a Hadith, which proved to be the only logical one.

I then pressed you for the correct interpretation. You claimed, interpretation was subjective, but my interpretation was incorrect and ridiculous.

I asked, if my interpretation is incorrect then there must be a correct, what is it? You then you gave an interpretation which was fanciful at best. Therefore in retaliation, you were subjected to the same ridicule.

Then you play the victim.

Interpretation IS subjective by DEFINITION.

Do you believe the dictionary, or is that just another inconvenience to you?

1. You can interpret in any way you want, nobody is stopping you.
2. You then take your interpretation and claim that all muslims read it the same as you.
3. Anyone that says otherwise isn't interpreting corrrectly.
4. You keep saying all Muslims when the FACTS/REALITY is the complete opposite.
5. After getting asked a simple question, you twist it into something to suit your BS.
6. You should steer clear of Australia Post.

Interpretation IS subjective by DEFINITION.

Do you believe the dictionary, or is that just another inconvenience to you?

1. You can interpret in any way you want, nobody is stopping you.
2. You then take your interpretation and claim that all muslims read it the same as you.
3. Anyone that says otherwise isn't interpreting corrrectly.
4. You keep saying all Muslims when the FACTS/REALITY is the complete opposite.
5. After getting asked a simple question, you twist it into something to suit your BS.
6. You should steer clear of Australia Post.

Exactly, interpretation is subjective. But then you claimed my interpretation was ridiculous and wrong.

I didn't say all Muslims interpretate it the same as me. Again false argument.

I put up evidence, that the authors of the book have the same interpretation as me.

Im not asking you to say definate yes or definate no to this next question, because as we've established, no one knows someone's true intention.

Is it possible, that say if half the Australian team and officials were Muslim, and held the same level of belief as khawaja, that maybe they would demand that the rest of the team not wear the logo?

If you dad wore protection...

If Dangerfield/Tippett/Boak/Davis didn't leave Adelaide...

Exactly, interpretation is subjective. But then you claimed my interpretation was ridiculous and wrong.

Your interpretation is RIDICULOUS and WRONG because you want to attribute it to ALL MUSLIMS.
You, a self declared expert on the Hadith claim to know better...give us a spell.

Weren't you the one who stated that Christianity was a bigoted religion like Islam?

So when is an imam or sheikh going to embark on a humanitarian trip to Lesbos?
It's always good when people are exposed.
"The only reason I don't want a mosque in my neighbourhood is the noise"
Nek minit

I didn't say all Muslims interpretate it the same as me. Again false argument.

I put up evidence, that the authors of the book have the same interpretation as me.
Actually you said your interpretation was the only logical one. You're just as bad as what you're complaining is happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weren't you the one who stated that Christianity was a bigoted religion like Islam?

So when is an imam or sheikh going to embark on a humanitarian trip to Lesbos?
Weren't you the one who was called out for having an anti-Muslim agenda when you were complaining about a Mosque hypothetically being too noisy... and playing the victim card, insisting you were completely innocent of any ulterior motive?

If you want to talk about religion and comparisons between two different religions, I'll happily discuss it with you in the religion thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-god-question.885882/

This thread is about terrorism...

Is it possible, yes. Probable, no.

What is intolerant are these comments from two prominent Australians Doug Walters and David Campese:

Walters: "I think if he doesn't want to wear the team gear, he should not be part of the team."

To be fair he did qualify it by saying:
"Maybe if he doesn't want to be paid that's OK.''

Campese: "Doug Walters tells Pakistan-born Fawad Ahmed: if you don't like the VB uniform, don't play for Australia. Well said doug. Tell him to go home"

Your interpretation is RIDICULOUS and WRONG because you want to attribute it to ALL MUSLIMS.
You, a self declared expert on the Hadith claim to know better...give us a spell.
Incoherent babble.

I never attributed my interpretation to all Muslims.

I never declared to be an expert on Hadith.

My interpretation is correct as that is how it is interpreted from within its own narrative.

Incoherent babble.

I never attributed my interpretation to all Muslims.

I never declared to be an expert on Hadith.

My interpretation is correct as that is how it is interpreted from within its own narrative.
There is no point arguing with this puppet...

Lies and misdirection... it's not a conversation, a debate or even an argument... it is him repeating the same thing, regardless of the evidence against him.
And then he just denies his position, when you pin him down... again, regardless of the evidence you give him.

If you stop giving him air, he will just suffocate and die.
As is, all he is doing is repeating the exact same thing, over and over... reinforcing bigotry into anyone with a weak mind.
Stop replying and all he can do is talk to himself, and get kicked off for spamming...

Lies and misdirection... it's not a conversation, a debate or even an argument... it is him repeating the same thing, regardless of the evidence against him.
And then he just denies his position, when you pin him down... again, regardless of the evidence you give him.

As is, all he is doing is repeating the exact same thing, over and over... reinforcing bigotry into anyone with a weak mind.
Stop replying and all he can do is talk to himself, and get kicked off for spamming...
Yeah I noticed that when he mentioned that if you need to insult you've already lost. After insulting an "expert" someone quoted
He then did some rewrite, claimed he never did it, and then that it doesn't count because the person isn't in the debate and then just ignored

Are you able to formulate an argument without accusing someone of bigotry? Do you think when you throw the word "bigot" at someone, you automatically win?

Yeah I noticed that when he mentioned that if you need to insult you've already lost. After insulting an "expert" someone quoted
He then did some rewrite, claimed he never did it, and then that it doesn't count because the person isn't in the debate and then just ignored

You do understand the difference between

A) criticizing a source of evidence the opposition has used

B) criticizing the opposition personally?

It is the only logical one. Unless you can show me where in that book, it states otherwise.

Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies:

“...Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . '

Did I say that was the only reason?
Political correctness aside, how many people can honestly say they'd be fine with having a mosque close to where they live? I know I'd personally rather not have a mosque blaring the call to prayer in my ears five times a day (or however many times a day they do it).

When questioned on the "real reason" for not wanting to live near a mosque:
If "the claims to objecting to mosques because of noise are utter s**t", what do you think the real reason for my objection to mosques are?

You do get how the internet works yeah? Like you understand that people can find things you've previously said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back