Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't often get emotional, but watching a video about My Lai and what the Yanks did, my god...... I've seen worse but the interviews with families were horrific to watch. Was almost in tears.

Anytime I see a cute dog these days or a young puppy I also get pretty sad. Miss my little Labrador heaps.

I don't often get emotional, but watching a video about My Lai and what the Yanks did, my god...... I've seen worse but the interviews with families were horrific to watch. Was almost in tears.

Anytime I see a cute dog these days or a young puppy I also get pretty sad. Miss my little Labrador heaps.
Are you the person whos dog got stolen outside the shops? i remmeber reading it on another thread and wondering if you ever found it :(
its too sad when dogs die or go missing, they really are a mans bestfriend.:(

image.png

Knowing that the best years of my life behind me.
The days of partying every weekend are long gone. A good portion of my friends have moved away so we only see each other once or twice a year. When someone does have a party these days, everyone is gone by midnight. Half our friends are starting to have kids. The wife is keen to have kids soon too. My body is starting to not handle sport as well.

That makes me sad. Knowing that those days are gone forever.

I felt the same when reading about the Khmer Rouge. I just don't understand how people can treat others in that way, they must not have any empathy whatsoever, it's the only explanation I can give for such acts. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back