The things you've just realized thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just realised I'm feeling this winter more than normal only partly because its actually been colder than normal. Minus five every morning still beats that campaigner of a season known as summer.

edit: I've also just realised that if our real posts get saved and the swear filter is changed we'll all be able to see every time somebody actually typed "campaigner" instead of "campaigner".

edit edit: I don't think it does though. From memory posts with silly (the old substitute) show silly rather than being updated to campaigner

I just realized I might be getting dumber.
I used to be quite intelligent but I think the dumbness of society is slowly making me dumber.
Its like the movie dumb and dumber but it has infected everyone like a virus.
when I go for a walk down the street all I see in people is dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb ect..
dumb and dumber isnt such a dumb movie anymore, its like every day life now.

I used to be quite intelligent but I think the dumbness of society is slowly making me dumber.
when I go for a walk down the street all I see in people is dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb and dumb ect..

First 5 minutes of Idiocracy will answer all your concerns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the movie idiocracy

After playing bball for the best part of 10 years I just realized what relevance the brand "And1" has (getting a free throw after a foul and still getting 2 points). I always assumed it was just random name like most brand names.
I sorta knew that, but heard the term for the first time last week with Delladova getting the basket and foul.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back