Universal Love The thread for the positive sydney will win the grand final people

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course the Swans will Win the Gf. Easy Home game coming up to get the confidence, momentum & the Goodes going. Swans going all the way.. Back to Back Baby..!!!

Really happy that Freo beat Geelong, would much rather travel to Perth than play Cats in the prelim.

I do agree

But then it makes no sense in a way because clearly freo showed they are great

Just imagine, if we get through this week's game, Goodes, Jetta and LRT (if he plays) will all be better for the run, and in theory should be fresher than some of those who have played every game.

Time to bump this thread!

12 months on and look how much has changed. We are no longer hobbling into september. We are not coming of a bad run of loses. and we have the addition of some massive fire power by the name of Lance Franklin. Things are looking very optimistic for the Sydney Swans at the moment. Strap yourself in Sydney fans, this could be our year!

You should send this post to Damien Barrett - "This is what 'Sliding Doors' means you hack, not your pisspoor IF/THEN shitty article"

Wait you mean saying If Tom Mitchell gets 20 kicks Then he will have played better than i thought, is not a sliding door?

Hmm. Didn't post in this thread last year. Maybe I should this year?

Nah...

:D

Our team obviously has its deficiencies but our best is THE BEST going around.

We have the deepest midfield in the AFL, one of the best defensive units, the best KPF combination money can buy* and a gameplan that's built for high pressure finals.

We'd win this years flag in 2nd or 3rd gear if we wanted. In fact, I'm not entirely opposed to resting players over the finals series so they're fresh for next years premiership.

Our team obviously has its deficiencies but our best is THE BEST going around.

We have the deepest midfield in the AFL, one of the best defensive units, the best KPF combination money can buy* and a gameplan that's built for high pressure finals.

We'd win this years flag in 2nd or 3rd gear if we wanted. In fact, I'm not entirely opposed to resting players over the finals series so they're fresh for next years premiership.

The team has deficiencies? turn in your membership mr negative

(Log in to remove this ad.)

806467277.gif

Accurate thread summary, plus funny for no likes! Bitches.

When we make the GF we should rest Jetta for the half time sprint. Win that too.... Actually, stuff it, Jetta plays the GF and we have LRT come out of retirement and he'll win the sprint. Can't see why not!

Naismith has shown he is the man for the sprint. May need a walk haflway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back