The Tigerland Superstore Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Some people in threads are asking about the membership caps and scarfs. When i went to the store on tuesday and enquired about it the guy said they don't have anymore and instead he gave me a 15 buck voucher which i thought was a little short as the cap i bought was like 40 bucks. He also said he wasn't sure if they will get anymore. And no i still haven't got a reply from the big bad mr Gale. So as i expected when the bendigo supporters group told me they dis associated with the club and went there own way cause they couldn't give a s**t, i still don't reckon i will get a reply.
Ohh and everytime i ask the rfc official a question they remove it lol

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Ok so i just got a reply from the rfc and they apologised to my day at punt road and since i didn't expect any reply i was overwhelmed by it and have accepted it. Thank you RFC.

Thank you for your email and sending your feedback through to the Club. I was terribly sorry to hear of the negative experience you had here at Punt Road and send my deepest apologies on behalf of Richmond. Here in the Membership Department there is nothing more important than the happiness of our loyal members, and if it had been a membership staff member on the day we would have been happy to assist you. Unfortunately this particular staff member would have been under strict instruction to keep it as a closed session and in the past I regret to inform you that there has been a case of incorrect personal having access to a closed training. In regards this, open sessions are held throughout the year and we would love to invite you down to be a part of this.
Sincere apologies once again.
I'm not sure if i can post the name of the gentleman that send it so i won't.

So far from the tigerland superstore I have purchased all these , this year
upload_2015-9-1_19-4-24.png
upload_2015-9-1_19-4-43.png
upload_2015-9-1_19-4-58.png

upload_2015-9-1_19-5-12.png

TheProwler

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2009
Tassie
AFL Club
Richmond
Not RFC's fault I guess but gee the quality of materials & workmanship has dropped in recent years and I guess is just a sign of things to come which are all manufactured in Asia now :oops:

Still I would buy a chaff bag with holes cut in for head and arms if it was yellow and black

Would like one of the $199 coaches jackets if I could trust it to last more than one season

image.jpg

Go Tiges :thumbsu:

Got a message today saying I can give back my reserved seat for a superstore credit. How much is the credit?

I think it's $30 or so I was told by a mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
I'm a pretty big fan of the New Era gear, but not a fan of some of the Richmond stuff they've released.

I contacted New Era about the possibility of getting some new caps but they said it's all down to the club to request that stuff.

Apparently the club don't have too many plans, but the beanies will be re-stocked by Christmas.

We need this cap, RFC!

BEawhRQ.png

I'm a pretty big fan of the New Era gear, but not a fan of some of the Richmond stuff they've released.

I contacted New Era about the possibility of getting some new caps but they said it's all down to the club to request that stuff.

Apparently the club don't have too many plans, but the beanies will be re-stocked by Christmas.

We need this cap, RFC!

BEawhRQ.png

Jfyi for every sku the club commit to, there is a cost. This is esp for stuff like this, where the question is "does adding this hat to the range generate new sales, or just cannibalize existing sales"

If the latter, it's a bad move. Basically you cut your margin on the item significantly

Also with more range of similar items it means you're more likely to need to dump stock as seasons end (as a lot of this stuff is seasonal designs)

I'd love more diversity in our offering, but the reality is we will never match the USA clubs in this area because we simply cannot sell enough to justify it

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
Jfyi for every sku the club commit to, there is a cost. This is esp for stuff like this, where the question is "does adding this hat to the range generate new sales, or just cannibalize existing sales"

If the latter, it's a bad move. Basically you cut your margin on the item significantly

Also with more range of similar items it means you're more likely to need to dump stock as seasons end (as a lot of this stuff is seasonal designs)

I'd love more diversity in our offering, but the reality is we will never match the USA clubs in this area because we simply cannot sell enough to justify it

Completely agree, mate.

I just think the original selection of some of the caps is a bit how ya goin.

That blackout cap and the cap with he fluro would've been walking out the door compared to some of the others they have.

Wouldn't mind seeing some sales figures to prove me wrong though.

Tygrys

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2009
Dallas, Texas
AFL Club
Richmond
This post probably doesn't really belong in this thread and apologies if it has already been mentioned somewhere else but this was shared with me a couple of days ago by my sister-in-law who lives in the US:

https://teechip.com/richmond-united-states-zilv0

It's a hoodie and it says the following:

'I May Live In The United States but On Match Day My Heart & Soul Belong To Richmond' and it includes an new style Richmond logo. This design and slogan also comes in other kinds of clothing. I asked my wife who is visiting family in the US at the moment to call the company and she said they will mail to Australia (she did confirm to me that it does appear to be a company based in the US).

Anyhow for members and supporters who live in the US personally I think it would be a pretty amazing thing to wear (although you'd probably get a lot of people coming up to you and wanting to talk about Virginia and the college football etc). So yeah if you know a Tiger in exile in the US (or native converts like my sister-in-law and wife) let em know.

I bought the training cap and running shorts. All good. Don't mind BLK's sports apparel. Comfy and stylish and durable.
BLK sizes are fairly strange though. I got a size medium in the shorts and they fit fine, but I got an L in the hoody last year and it was a bit snug.
I'm 6'1" and 89kg.

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
I bought the training cap and running shorts. All good. Don't mind BLK's sports apparel. Comfy and stylish and durable.
BLK sizes are fairly strange though. I got a size medium in the shorts and they fit fine, but I got an L in the hoody last year and it was a bit snug.
I'm 6'1" and 89kg.
Yep, their sizing is all over the place
I'm a small in the media polo and jacket, medium in things like the training singlet and a large in the replica jumper

Yep, their sizing is all over the place
I'm a small in the media polo and jacket, medium in things like the training singlet and a large in the replica jumper
I'm an XL in the replica jumper. You really need to go in to the Superstore to try things on, which is impossible on match day as there is no room.
I like the training shirts and singlets. I have a couple from last year from the mega sale in a 2XL and they are too big, but are OK for wearing around the house on a hot day or mowing the lawns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back